Welcome To aBlackWeb

I would never leave my BEST FRIEND in a situation where something they have been pouring thier blood, sweat and tears into will fail because we hit a rough patch.

I may not like that person at that time but the love I have for them would not let me be petty and vindictive and not help when I know I can.

Molly is trash af

Molly should have helped her friend instead of trying to play her on some "What did you do now?" shit

Their beef is kinda contrived

Molly just as messy as Issa trying to judge.She had a gay dude,a married dude, and a list of wack situations.

But playing devil's advocate,I would feel away if a nigga I told no about something concerning my girl went and found away to my girl to get something I said no to.

The problem is that Molly had no real reason not to help other than her being mad about Thanksgiving.
They’re not friends anymore and they have mutual friends so it is what it is.

This is what I mean. You continue to move the goalpost.

Maybe you watched a different episode than me. But...WHEN DID MOLLY TELL ISSA NOT TO ASK ANDREW?!?

Issa asked Molly to ask Andrew. She said no. Cool. No problem I got no issue with that. So...she asked the nigga herself.

I still don't see the disrespect. Can you you explain? Again, serious question. I just don't see it.
It’s all there it’s implied.... we are not kids if I tell u I m not involving my S/o in ur shit that means that’s the end of that.....

So let me ask u something if I ask you to ask ur wife to get me a discount, u say naw I m not asking my wife and don’t want my wife involved in this...., u tell me u ll also HAVE to tell me I should nt contact ur wife

lmao wtf?

Imagine having to tell someone I’m not gonna ask my s/o and I am going to have to ask you not to ask my s/o either lmao wtf how y’all living?

If I say I’m not asking that’s it .... if u take it past that that means u don’t respect me and my word and now we have a problem which is exactly what happened between Issa and Molly

Imagine having to tell someone I’m not gonna ask my s/o and I am going to have to ask you not to ask my s/o either lmao wtf how y’all living?

If I say I’m not asking that’s it .... if u take it past that that means u don’t respect me and my word and now we have a problem which is exactly what happened between Issa and Molly
Does you and your girl have mutual friends with your homie?

I dont get how ppl not seeing where molly coming from about the Andrew thing....if we not cool and I explicitly tell you I dont want my man involved in our shit, why you reaching around to still get to the nigga? Through a nigga that did you dirty that I was ready to scrap for no less?

I don't have a problem with issa doing it cuz she did what she had to do to keep her event from crashing and burning, but I see Molly's side too.

I dont get how ppl not seeing where molly coming from about the Andrew thing....if we not cool and I explicitly tell you I dont want my man involved in our shit, why you reaching around to still get to the nigga? Through a nigga that did you dirty that I was ready to scrap for no less?

I don't have a problem with issa doing it cuz she did what she had to do to keep her event from crashing and burning, but I see Molly's side too.
In this sitiation as someone stated this aint “our shit” its business

again...as a friend who loves you im not letting a personal issue between us get in the way of business. One that I see you building from the ground up and this singular event could make or break it.

Molly was even fucked up for assuming that Issa did something to fuck up Q backing out

that revealed her true feeling towards Issa and her exposed her superiority complex in their relationship

In this sitiation as someone stated this aint “our shit” its business

again...as a friend who loves you im not letting a personal issue between us get in the way of business. One that I see you building from the ground up and this singular event could make or break it.

Molly was even fucked up for assuming that Issa did something to fuck up Q backing out

that revealed her true feeling towards Issa and her exposed her superiority complex in their relationship
That's Issa's issue to bring up with molly - that she wouldn't help in the most crucial moment.

That's separate from what Molly's issue is which is I said I didnt want andrew involved and you involved him anyway. If we not cool and everyone knows we ain't cool, dont ask me/my man for favors when you wasnt even willing to clear the air with me about why we not cool in the first place. Cuz if they were on good terms, molly wouldn't have hesitated to ask andrew and help however she could.

They both have legitimate reasons to be upset at the other regarding this whole thing. Which is what yall are missing. Yall are conflating both issues into which is worse.

Back