Welcome To aBlackWeb

So ive been declining to comment so far this season because its been dragging for me. But the last episode was the best one.

It was good to see Issa's event run successfully. It will definitely raise her profile

Molly is on some other shit. How can she get mad at Issa for reaching out to Andrew though Nathan to get Vince Staples to perform? That's not betrayal. That's called networking.

On a side note. Although neither are the body types i typically go far, Im more attracted to Molly than I am Issa

Everybody had some idea that there was something wrong between them...

True.

Just not to the degree that anyone in their circle would have any reason to believe that Molly wouldn't be there for Issa in her time of need.

Much less to think that she'd be mad at anyone else for helping her.

Did Molly meet Andrew because of Issa & Nathan? If so Issa has line to Andrew without Molly even if Molly and Andrew break up Issa still has that line.

Molly was petty as shit to do that at the event. No matter how mad I am at someone if I ever truly loved or fucked with them. I ain't going to create no embarrassing for myself and them at their professional event especially over no petty shit.

Molly was fucked up.

If I know 2 people who know the person I need to holla at for something and 1 person tells me no. 100 times out of 100 I'm going to holla at the other person to see if they can get it done.

I watch shows but I don't always remember the details. Is Issa always asking Molly for favors?

Honestly, I have no issue with what Issa did. You got the plug to the artist I need, but you don't wanna ask for me. Cool. You know I need this solid and you know you could do it for me, ok fine. You've now removed yourself from the equation.

If I then go directly to the person who could make it happen...you have no say in that.

And if I'm Andrew, I'ma be offended that Molly coming at me like I did something wrong. Like he said, regardless of if y'all not seeing eye to eye, how am I supposed to know that you would have an issue with me helping out your BEST FRIEND in her time of need, just on GP?

Naw, fuck outta here. Molly been trash since Day one.

Did Molly meet Andrew because of Issa & Nathan? If so Issa has line to Andrew without Molly even if Molly and Andrew break up Issa still has that line.

Molly was petty as shit to do that at the event. No matter how mad I am at someone if I ever truly loved or fucked with them. I ain't going to create no embarrassing for myself and them at their professional event especially over no petty shit.

Molly was fucked up.

If I know 2 people who know the person I need to holla at for something and 1 person tells me no. 100 times out of 100 I'm going to holla at the other person to see if they can get it done.

I watch shows but I don't always remember the details. Is Issa always asking Molly for favors?

Yup Molly met Andrew through Issa and Nathan relationship.

Issa didn't do nothing wrong. She used her connection and got in touch with Andrew.

Molly just a messy ass bitch that needs to control everything

What if Nathan was the one that implied to HELP?

Ya'll keep saying Issa went around Molly but what if Nathan offered to help since he knows Andrew has connects like that to help...or is it back on Issa for even talking to Nathan(who has NOTHING to do with Molly)?

this shit is messy but Molly gotta catch a fade cuz she been trippin about Issa's life(decisons) since the first show....she doesn't care she just wants to control shit and i agree she showed up to see her fail without her help so she could rub it in at some point later down the road....like they've been taking jabs at each other for a min but Molly been swinging for a knockout the last few episodes...
Issa knew what she was doing, u don’t talk a nigga for a minute then randomly hit him up in the middle of the night when his best friend has the ability to help u w some shit.... plz Issa plotted on that egghead nigga knowing he d be eager to talk to the Phillipino homie

Fam once Homie became Molly s boyfriend everything Anyone of Molly s friends need from him needs to go through Molly....period

That was sneaky of Issa....wonder why females don’t trust their friends around their man

Funny seeing a bunch of niggas talking bout Issa was right

Imagine ur girl work somewhere and ur mans wants a hook up/discount u tell ur mans naw u don’t think that’s good idea right now ( the reason doesn’t matter ) just pay full price......And ur mans goes behind ur back to contact ur girl and ask for the discount/hook up anyway....u not gonna feel disrespected?

Niggas plz

Imagine ur girl work somewhere and ur mans wants a hook up/discount u tell ur mans naw u don’t think that’s good idea right now ( the reason doesn’t matter ) just pay full price......And ur mans goes behind ur back to contact ur girl and ask for the discount/hook up anyway....u not gonna feel disrespected?

Niggas plz

Why would I feel disrespected? How did my homie disrespect me?

Alo, if you're gonna makes comparison, at least make it the same. Issa wasn't tryna contact Andrew to get a discount on Vince Staples appearance, was she? It wasn't like some cost-cutting shit. It was, 'My other person pulled out, and im fucked unless I can get another performer. Can you do me a solid?'.

But either way, I wouldn't feel disrespected if I told my homie I didn't feel comfortable asking my girl for a favor for him, and then he asked her himself. I fail to see where the disrespect is.

Niggas plz

I get what you saying but Issa knows Andrew friend Nathan regardless of Molly so Issa is in a different category with being able to have her own direct line to asking Andrew for something regardless of him being Molly man.

Issa don't need go through Molly for shit concerning Andrew. It makes sense for Issa to go through Molly cause that is her friend but even with that fall out of Molly and Issa. Issa still has a line to Andrew through Nathan so what you saying ain't really holding up.

I get what you saying but shit is different for Issa than the rest of that group of friends.

Also, don't understand why Condola was in her feelings when she pretty much told Lawrence a few episodes ago that they were just fuck buddies.

Because she was frontin'...

...she caught feelings for that nigga, but bein divorced may of had her shook about gettin serious with somebody again and havin it end the same way...

...what's the word I'm looking for? She's.........................oh yeah, "insecure."

:uknowimright:

Why would I feel disrespected? How did my homie disrespect me?

Alo, if you're gonna makes comparison, at least make it the same. Issa wasn't tryna contact Andrew to get a discount on Vince Staples appearance, was she? It wasn't like some cost-cutting shit. It was, 'My other person pulled out, and im fucked unless I can get another performer. Can you do me a solid?'.

But either way, I wouldn't feel disrespected if I told my homie I didn't feel comfortable asking my girl for a favor for him, and then he asked her himself. I fail to see where the disrespect is.
Fam u tell ur homie not to get at your chick and he still does this means he don’t respect you

Fam u tell ur homie not to get at your chick and he still does this means he don’t respect you

This is what I mean. You continue to move the goalpost.

Maybe you watched a different episode than me. But...WHEN DID MOLLY TELL ISSA NOT TO ASK ANDREW?!?

Issa asked Molly to ask Andrew. She said no. Cool. No problem I got no issue with that. So...she asked the nigga herself.

I still don't see the disrespect. Can you you explain? Again, serious question. I just don't see it.

Molly is trash and just wanted to have control of the situation and she wanted Issa to fail.

If Issa had not asked Molly first and just went to Andrew thru Nathan Molly still would have been upset.

it all comes down to control and and Molly always feeling and maintaining that she is the superior person in their friendship

Molly cant talk about Issa being messy when she had a whole relationship with a married man. Then at the same time held a year long grudge against her pops for cheating on their mom back in the day....something she had nothing to do with seing as she didnt even exist then lol

Fuck Molly trash ass.

Molly is trash and just wanted to have control of the situation and she wanted Issa to fail.

If Issa had not asked Molly first and just went to Andrew thru Nathan Molly still would have been upset.

it all comes down to control and and Molly always feeling and maintaining that she is the superior person in their friendship

Molly cant talk about Issa being messy when she had a whole relationship with a married man. Then at the same time held a year long grudge against her pops for cheating on their mom back in the day....something she had nothing to do with seing as she didnt even exist then lol

Fuck Molly trash ass.

This. All of this. And it's very obvious.

They’re not friends anymore. They were still around each other for the most part through mutual acquaintances.
Molly should have helped her friend instead of trying to play her on some "What did you do now?" shit

Their beef is kinda contrived

Molly just as messy as Issa trying to judge.She had a gay dude,a married dude, and a list of wack situations.

But playing devil's advocate,I would feel away if a nigga I told no about something concerning my girl went and found away to my girl to get something I said no to.

The problem is that Molly had no real reason not to help other than her being mad about Thanksgiving.

Back