Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nope. If Andrew wasn’t dating Molly. Issa could ask Nathan to ask Andrew. No Molly needed.
Umm did you forget nathan ghosted issa and was nowhere to be found til he DECIDED to reach out to her? If he chose to never hit up her again then what? Anything issa knows about andrew is cuz of Andrew's affiliation with molly not nathan because nathan fell off the face of the earth.

Umm did you forget nathan ghosted issa and was nowhere to be found til he DECIDED to reach out to her? If he chose to never hit up her again then what? Anything issa knows about andrew is cuz of Andrew's affiliation with molly not nathan because nathan fell off the face of the earth.
If my aunt was a man she’d be my uncle. We dealing with what happened not hypothetical. Fact. Molly met Andrew thru Issa. Issa used her connections with Nathan to get the artist she wanted. Everything else is moot.

Just because they got a little issue going on doesn't make them not friends

Nothing drastic actually happened to make them not friends.
Issa said she don’t fuck with Molly no more. They’re not friends anymore. If they were friends Molly wouldn’t have an issue asking Andrew for the favor. Since she don’t fuck with Issa no more then screw her pretty much.

It’s all there it’s implied.... we are not kids if I tell u I m not involving my S/o in ur shit that means that’s the end of that.....

So let me ask u something if I ask you to ask ur wife to get me a discount, u say naw I m not asking my wife and don’t want my wife involved in this...., u tell me u ll also HAVE to tell me I should nt contact ur wife

lmao wtf?

In that scenario...that’s completely and utterly unrelated to the show that we’re all watching and discussing...i’d be mad.

I’m glad we could at least agree on that scenario.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Molly the type of person that had Issa went to Nathan first about asking for Andrew's help she would have been like, "I can't believe she didn't come to me for help first"

You can't win with people like that.
That’s her man though why would she not feel like that

Another boundary issue for Issa.... Condola prolly felt that Issa ( and Lawrence) should know better and prolly did all that shit on purpose

Imagine having to tell someone I’m not gonna ask my s/o and I am going to have to ask you not to ask my s/o either lmao wtf how y’all living?

If I say I’m not asking that’s it .... if u take it past that that means u don’t respect me and my word and now we have a problem which is exactly what happened between Issa and Molly

Not the same thing.

Initially, it wasn't even about Andrew directly.

It was about Molly having a problem with Issa asking her to risk jeopardizing her relationship with Andrew to help her out.

Still don't understand what she's mad about since Issa didn't involve Molly in any way.

Molly's just salty that everything worked out for Issa in the end.

Some best friend she is.

Not the same thing.

Initially, it wasn't even about Andrew directly.

It was about Molly having a problem with Issa asking her to risk jeopardizing her relationship with Andrew to help her out.

Still don't understand what she's mad about since Issa didn't involve Molly in any way.

Molly's just salty that everything worked out for Issa in the end.

Some best friend she is.
You gotta be single my nigga to process it like this lol

You gotta be single my nigga to process it like this lol

I am, but I'm just seeing the situation for what it is.

Your scenario with one of your boys trying to get at your girl is nothing like what happened with Molly and Issa.

Again, it wasn't about Issa asking Andrew for help.

It was about Issa......trying to use Molly.......to ask Andrew for help.

Not the same thing.

Back