Welcome To aBlackWeb

No one owes Molly anything and I honestly just feel like Issa didn’t have to go anywhere she didn’t want to. This all goes back to Molly wanting to control something all the time. Molly could’ve been grown about it and said something when they all were at Tiffany’s house the same way she had time to say little slick comments. What did she do though? Sat and was making assumptions and worrying about what Issa and Lawrence were up to and I really will never understand why it was any of her business to begin with.

Molly was talking like she wasn’t just in love and fucking a married man that she was upset she couldn’t control and keep to herself.

lmaooo I’m cracking up because we’re talking like this ish is real!

Fam if we beefin and you dont come around to have the convo we been needing to have and possibly resolve the issue...and then I tell you not to involve my nigga and you go behind me and do it anyway knowing we ain't cool.....yea that's a problem.

Like how are yall not seeing this??

So becuz ive been busy and stressed planning a big event that can make or break MY LIFE i have to put all that on hold to "settle our differences" as friends?.....you say i didnt come around to have the convo but neither did you?( and there were numerous times where Molly could've initiated the conversation( i.e. right there in the grocery store when Issa called her out....on their walk....at ole girl's house when they saw the baby....oooooor over the phone when she declined her favor)....again what did it cost Molly?...as much as she wants to control who Issa talks to at this moment cuz she's mad.....she couldn't just get to it so it can get handled?....so can Issa ask her brothers for anything or naw?....lol....like is everyone Molly is associated with off limits of communication?....and again what if Nathan implied to help and pass the word to Andrew with any insistence from Issa...like he lowkey just wanted to fuck again and knew she needed a solid for her party and he had a direct line to Andrew like Molly did....was she to say...no becuz Molly and I arent fuckin with each other?....what if Andrew was paid for this?.....would she still be upset?

I'm just sayin if I don't fuck with you and don't want my peoples fuckin with you I'm going to let you know what's what and anyone i think might need to know(friends and acquaintances, etc.) and if you still cross that line then we'll see what happens when we see each other but Molly had ample time to settle this beef and clear the air, let her man know whats good (Issa let a nigga she aint even fuckin know what the deal was) as well as set these fucked up ass boundaries for Issa to follow until she wants to be cool again but didn't....i get why she's mad but it's also fucked up imo for her to be mad

Deadeye tryna take credit for the word "lowkey"

tenor.gif

So becuz ive been busy and stressed planning a big event that can make or break MY LIFE i have to put all that on hold to "settle our differences" as friends?.....you say i didnt come around to have the convo but neither did you?( and there were numerous times where Molly could've initiated the conversation( i.e. right there in the grocery store when Issa called her out....on their walk....at ole girl's house when they saw the baby....oooooor over the phone when she declined her favor)....again what did it cost Molly?...as much as she wants to control who Issa talks to at this moment cuz she's mad.....she couldn't just get to it so it can get handled?....so can Issa ask her brothers for anything or naw?....lol....like is everyone Molly is associated with off limits of communication?....and again what if Nathan implied to help and pass the word to Andrew with any insistence from Issa...like he lowkey just wanted to fuck again and knew she needed a solid for her party and he had a direct line to Andrew like Molly did....was she to say...no becuz Molly and I arent fuckin with each other?....what if Andrew was paid for this?.....would she still be upset?

I'm just sayin if I don't fuck with you and don't want my peoples fuckin with you I'm going to let you know what's what and anyone i think might need to know(friends and acquaintances, etc.) and if you still cross that line then we'll see what happens when we see each other but Molly had ample time to settle this beef and clear the air, let her man know whats good (Issa let a nigga she aint even fuckin know what the deal was) as well as set these fucked up ass boundaries for Issa to follow until she wants to be cool again but didn't....i get why she's mad but it's also fucked up imo for her to be mad
Oh no my brother this post is too long lol

Fam if we beefin and you dont come around to have the convo we been needing to have and possibly resolve the issue...and then I tell you not to involve my nigga and you go behind me and do it anyway knowing we ain't cool.....yea that's a problem.

Like how are yall not seeing this??

Thing is...she DIDN'T tell Issa not to go to her man directly. She told her SHE wasn't going tob ASK HIM FOR HER. She did not tell Issa "...and don't go to my man and ask him either". Damn all that unspoken word/implied bs.

So...since Molly wasn't going to ask...ISSA had to handle it herself. That's the point. Its bad enough Condo wasn't responding back about the block party updates. But then Molly wanna flake on her too? Just to prove Issa is wrong about her sabotaging shyt wit guys she deal wit? Naw.

Again...this was about business. You know Issa been planning this. Running around trying to get everything together. Her headliner flaked so its natural she gonna ask her bff if she can get man...who works at Rocknation...to pull a favor. B/c bet money...if they wasn't beefing...Molly would've did it w/o hesitation.

She chose to be on some petty shyt. Thinkin by not asking Andrew...that was gonna teach Issa a lesson. On some "I showed her" type deal. But then shyt backfired on her, b/c the block party ended up being a success. Even Andrew pointed it out to her. Thats why she walked over to Issa wit that food. That hefa had to eat crow, but Issa had to bounce b4 Molly could admit it.

There would be a problem because Molly and Andrew are a unit .....

Andrew didn’t understand why Molly was tripping cuz for 1) he was unaware of how serious their rift was and 2) he doesn’t know yet that if ur messing w a woman a black woman at that..... if she stop fucking w someone no matter what u stop fucking w that person too

why would Molly wanna see Issa fail?she came and supported the event she just doesn’t want Her and her man to be used for their resources by a person she s not currently seeing eye to eye w

if anyone else had a better connect neither Molly nor Andrew would have never heard from Issa

Bruh...Molly didn't even wanna go. ANDREW had to convince her to go.

And yeah...had Schoolboy not dropped out...then of course Issa wouldn't have gone to Molly. She wouldn't need to. So I'm not sure the point you're making there.

Last edited:
Thing is...she DIDN'T tell Issa not to go to her man directly. She told her SHE wasn't going tob ASK HIM FOR HER. She did not tell Issa "...and don't go to my man and ask him either". Damn all that unspoken word/implied bs.

So...since Molly wasn't going to ask...ISSA had to handle it herself. That's the point. Its bad enough Condo wasn't responding back about the block party updates. But then Molly wanna flake on her too? Just to prove Issa is wrong about her sabotaging shyt wit guys she deal wit? Naw.

Again...this was about business. You know Issa been planning this. Running around trying to get everything together. Her headliner flaked so its natural she gonna ask her bff if she can get man...who works at Rocknation...to pull a favor. B/c bet money...if they wasn't beefing...Molly would've did it w/o hesitation.

She chose to be on some petty shyt. Thinkin by not asking Andrew...that was gonna teach Issa a lesson. On some "I showed her" type deal. But then shyt backfired on her, b/c the block party ended up being a success. Even Andrew pointed it out to her. Thats why she walked over to Issa wit that food. That hefa had to eat crow, but Issa had to bounce b4 Molly could admit it.
This is what molly said: I think it's best I keep those parts of my life separate. This relationship is important to me and I want to protect that.

In other words she said I dont want Andrew involved in our shit...or rather I dont want him involved in what you got going on and vice versa. I want those things to separate. Issa involved him anyway specifically in the way she didnt want him to be - using his work connections to help the event. That was the straw that broke the camels back in her mind.

Also you puttin too much on what molly felt during the event. When andrew gave some perspective that issa was busy and that was the source of why they were off, she started to chill out. She was fine with the event going as planned and was having fun until she found out about issa going behind her back to involve andrew.

This is what molly said: I think it's best I keep those parts of my life separate. This relationship is important to me and I want to protect that.

In other words she said I dont want Andrew involved in our shit...or rather I dont want him involved in what you got going on and vice versa. I want those things to separate. Issa involved him anyway specifically in the way she didnt want him to be - using his work connections to help the event. That was the straw that broke the camels back in her mind.

Also you puttin too much on what molly felt during the event. When andrew gave some perspective that issa was busy and that was the source of why they were off, she started to chill out. She was fine with the event going as planned and was having fun until she found out about issa going behind her back to involve andrew.
Andrew wasn't involved in Issa and Molly's shit, he was involved in Issa's and Nate's shit. Nate asked the favor and Issa benefited from it. Did Issa use Nate to get what she wanted, yes but Molly wasn't had nothing to do with it

Another boundary issue for Issa.... Condola prolly felt that Issa ( and Lawrence) should know better and prolly did all that shit on purpose

Maaaaannn FUCC ALL DAT! Know better my azzz. Condo knew Lawrence felt awkward about her being "besties" wit Issa. She also knew Issa and Lawrence was still cool. BOTH her & Lawrence acted like everything was all good until that funky azzz argument they had.

So naw...damn should've known better argument. Like I said b4...closed mouths don't get fed. Issa asked her directly how she felt about them working together, and Condo told her she was cool wit it. SHE made it personal...not Issa. And b/c of that, Issa could've been in a bad situation tryin to put the block party together.

Andrew wasn't involved in Issa and Molly's shit, he was involved in Issa's and Nate's shit. Nate asked the favor and Issa benefited from it
Lmao who cares who asked who the ending point is the same which is andrew helped issas event which is what molly said she didnt want. What do you think "I'm not gonna ask him" meant? Whether ppl feel she shoulda helped or not, it's clear she did not want andrew to do shit and that's what the problem was.

But Gabi...
Andrew wasn't involved in Issa and Molly's shit, he was involved in Issa's and Nate's shit. Nate asked the favor and Issa benefited from it. Did Issa use Nate to get what she wanted, yes but Molly wasn't had nothing to do with it

From Issa's pov...if Molly wasn't gonna help her, then she'll handle it herself. Plain & simple.

Did Molly tell Drew not to fucc wit Issa b/c she wasn't fuccin wit her...NOPE!

Last I checked...Issa...Drew...Nate all are grown azzz people. Since when did any of them had to get Molly's approval to do anything??

But Gabi...

From Issa's pov...if Molly wasn't gonna help her, then she'll handle it herself. Plain & simple.

Did Molly tell Drew not to fucc wit Issa b/c she wasn't fuccin wit her...NOPE!

Last I checked...Issa...Drew...Nate all are grown azzz people. Since when did any of them had to get Molly's approval to do anything??
It ain't about all them other ppl. Molly told issa in so many words she dont want her gettin andrew to help her with her event and issa did it anyway.

They ain't on good terms and issa didnt make the effort to get them back on good terms. If I'm/this friendship is not important to you then you shouldn't get to the reap the benefits of the friendship and that includes my affiliations.

It ain't about all them other ppl. Molly told issa in so many words she dont want her gettin andrew to help her with her event and issa did it anyway.

They ain't on good terms and issa didnt make the effort to get them back on good terms. If I'm/this friendship is not important to you then you shouldn't get to the reap the benefits of the friendship and that includes my affiliations.

Actually Issa didn't benefit from Molly affiliation because the favor came from Nathan asking Andrew not Molly. Issa knows Nathan who is Andrew peoples regardless of Molly. Shit Molly wouldn't even be with Andrew if it wasn't for Issa & Nathan. If Molly and Andrew break up guess what Issa will still have a line to Andrew because of Nathan.

I get what yall saying but I just don't 100% agree with what yall saying.

Issa said she don’t fuck with Molly no more. They’re not friends anymore. If they were friends Molly wouldn’t have an issue asking Andrew for the favor. Since she don’t fuck with Issa no more then screw her pretty much.
when you know somebody from like childhood,yall might have blow ups ,but you're too connected to really not be friends ever because yall had some type of issue.

best believe Molly and Issa will make up as sure as the sky is blue.

Most of my friends are shitty ppl who I denounce yearly,but in the words of Juvi "You grew up with clowns huh,you stuck with them clowns huh"

Actually Issa didn't benefit from Molly affiliation because the favor came from Nathan asking Andrew not Molly. Issa knows Nathan who is Andrew peoples regardless of Molly. Shit Molly wouldn't even be with Andrew if it wasn't for Issa & Nathan. If Molly and Andrew break up guess what Issa will still have a line to Andrew because of Nathan.

I get what yall saying but I just don't 100% agree with what yall saying.
I need a recap on how Molly met Andrew

View attachment 280520

On another note, I might be looking too much into this..........but I have reason to believe that Issa is either lurking this site...........or used to lurk on the IC.

I remember a while back, I made a post about how Insecure isn't really a woman's empowerment show in the way that people think it is.

Can't remember my exact words, but I know I said that Issa was................"Lowkey"..............exposing a lot of dysfunctional female behavior.

Just now noticing that the title of every episode this season is prefaced with "lowkey."

@Issa

View attachment 280521

I see you babygirl............and I'm here for you if you need me.

Holler at a young cub and see if we can find a way to interject a 50yr old......bald-headed.....slightly overweight fat dude on to the show.

View attachment 280522
Earn plus Ash,that's Nash.......

But thats HER fault. Again...did she SPECIFICALLY say "Don't go to my man and ask him either"...NO. Yall too stuck on that "implied/unwritten"...whateva. Molly said she wasn't gonna ask...cool. Issa went another route.

Like I said...this was about BUSINESS. Her main focus was gettin a headliner at the last minute. That's it. If Andrew had another friend besides Nate...Issa would've went to him/her also. The brotha works at a label. Why wouldn't she wanna ask to see if he can get an artist for her in that short period of time?

Also...how does Andrew look tellin his boss "Naw I can't have none of the artists performing at this block party b/c my gf don't want me to. She's not fuccin wit her bff who's organizing the event."

Lol!!

Back