Welcome To aBlackWeb

Molly a trash ass nigga. That was such a wack time to go off about that shit.
And even tho she had the right to be upset cause Issa was on slime I personally couldn't get behind some shit like that either. She knew how hard up Issa was, she was really gonna let her sink and showed up with her nigga she didn't want to involve to watch her drown? She's a fuck nigga.

I mean he there for appearances lol. Yall can be cordial and shit but anything deeper than hi and bye need to go through me.

Nah. Not at that moment. Not at that event. If you want boundaries keep them away from me. Don't muddy the waters when it's convenient for you.

But especially don't bring said person you were willing to let my shit go up in flames for. Like why you even at the event? To keep it a buck. You wasn't fucking with it at the most critical momentl.

Molly selfish af. She did that to spite Issa.

Molly is being super trash, Issa wasn't asking for much. Kelli is a whole fool for that fake accent, (lol) Tiffany definitely has post partum depression.

She didn't tell Issa not to ask she told Issa that she wasn't going to do it.

Exactly. Bitch...this is business. Muthafuccas don't need HER approval. If anything...get mad at yo man. She thought Issa was gonna fail at this and didn't.

It’s implied...those are the things u don’t have to say.....if I’m telling you I’m not asking the nigga that should be the end of that

Implied my azzz. Closed mouths don't get fed and I'm not Professor X. If Molly didn't open her mouth and tell her man...

"Aye, Issa wanted me to ask if you can get an artist for her, but I told her I wouldn't do it. AND...i don't want you to do it if she asks you directly..."

...then that's her problem.

This was about BUSINESS. Just like Condo almost fucc'd up BUSINESS by not responding back to Issa about updates on the block party. All b/c of that funky azzz argument she had wit Lawrence. Yeah I'd no longer do BUSINESS wit her again.

Exactly. Bitch...this is business. Muthafuccas don't need HER approval. If anything...get mad at yo man. She thought Issa was gonna fail at this and didn't.

Implied my azzz. Closed mouths don't get fed and I'm not Professor X. If Molly didn't open her mouth and tell her man...

"Aye, Issa wanted me to ask if you can get an artist for her, but I told her I wouldn't do it. AND...i don't want you to do it if she asks you directly..."

...then that's her problem.

This was about BUSINESS. Just like Condo almost fucc'd up BUSINESS by not responding back to Issa about updates on the block party. All b/c of that funky azzz argument she had wit Lawrence. Yeah I'd no longer do BUSINESS wit her again.
I agree with with some of this, but Molly didn't have to break it down word for word what she meant. It was definitely implied she didn't want Andrew involved, period. Trash or not. Issa understood; she maneuvered to get what she needed/wanted. It's like telling a child they can't have dessert before dinner, but you catch them eating candy.

"Well, you said no dessert. Candy isn't a dessert."

Unfortunately and fortunately, people sometimes grow apart in relationships/friendships. I think that's what's happening with them. It may be more of Molly's fault than Issa.

Back