Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol nah slim. I said the season was bad for us niggas, meaning Lawrence was fuckin up. I wasn't saying the show wasn't good.

While though is fiction, it is certainly rooted in truth

The weird dynamic between females and communication in friendships.

Yes guys go through similar things but at some point a dude will be like "brah, we good?", and most of the time, it leads to a much needed convo and they end up patching things up

While though is fiction, it is certainly rooted in truth

The weird dynamic between females and communication in friendships.

Yes guys go through similar things but at some point a dude will be like "brah, we good?", and most of the time, it leads to a much needed convo and they end up patching things up
Molly tried that approach and it also didn't help that Issa tried to replace her with Condola.

This just a situation where friends have outgrown each other but they not at the point where they will admit it but Molly is more there than Issa

Molly tried that approach and it also didn't help that Issa tried to replace her with Condola.

This just a situation where friends have outgrown each other but they not at the point where they will admit it but Molly is more there than Issa
Nah, it's a situation where they rather make assumptions about what the other one is thinking instead of having a heart to heart to take inventory.

Look at how Molly just assumed because issa and Lawrence both dipped at the same time that it was planned. She's projecting her insecurities and making an assumption to justify why she thinks issa has changed. Issa has done the same to her as well

Naw

Molly just in her feelings after Issa read her in the supermarket...

Thats honestly where all this shit stems from imo.
Molly should def be giving Issa grace...seeing as she actively sees Issa trying to get her shit launched.

Issa and Molly both fucked up. They both taking shit their so called friend says them personal as shit. If you really feel like that is your friend regardless of if what they're saying to you about you is wrong the shit shouldn't be taken as my friend is trying to shit on me. They're both feeling that way about each other and it's gotten to the point now where every little thing said to the other person they feel like it's some malice behind it. They to can't even complement each other now cause of how they feel about each other.

Issa and Molly either need to stop being friends or work that bullshit out. Seeing friends beef with each when there really isn't any beef gets tired quick.

As a man I'm like either punch that bitch in the face so yall can fight it out and be friends again or just drop the friendship and go yall own way.

LLS I typed all that shit like the show ain't called INSECURE and both Molly and Issa insecure about some shit and it's spilling over into their friendship.

Naw

just in her feelings after Issa read her in the supermarket...

Thats honestly where all this shit stems from imo.
Molly should def be giving Issa grace...seeing as she actively sees Issa trying to get her shit launched.

That and when they were out jogging/walking.

Let's keep it real...Molly is doing all this to prove Issa wrong. She like Andrew and all...but I think she's only making the "attempt" to work things out wit him...just to prove to Issa she DOESN'T "sabotage" situations wit other men.

That and when they were out jogging/walking.

Let's keep it real...Molly is doing all this to prove Issa wrong. She like Andrew and all...but I think she's only making the "attempt" to work things out wit him...just to prove to Issa she DOESN'T "sabotage" situations wit other men.

big facts.

Back