Welcome To aBlackWeb

If lawrence and condola broke up, she wack for lettin that interfere with her business with issa. Also this is a tv show so just assume these niggas ain't gon do the right thing....but lawrence and issa shouldnt start anything until after the block party. Cuz if condola is trippin now she ain't gon have her head in the game the closer it gets to the event. Cant rely on tiffany cuz she's a new mom...cant rely on molly cuz they on the outs...kelly....lmao....condola the only shot issa has at making this work so issa better play it cool.
I’m really here wondering how much money Issa gonna be clearing w this block party

I can't even blame Molly for doing what she did. Issa been brushing her aside for weeks
Ehhh...if her and issa were cool she wouldn't have hesitated to ask andrew. The real reason she didnt want to is cuz they got issues and havent talked about it, which is what she didnt say. Even tho it wasnt a bad answer, she used the relationship shit as a cover for not having to really say what was up.

Ehhh...if her and issa were cool she wouldn't have hesitated to ask andrew. The real reason she didnt want to is cuz they got issues and havent talked about it, which is what she didnt say. Even tho it wasnt a bad answer, she used the relationship shit as a cover for not having to really say what was up.
I think she actually meant it when she said it was about the relationship. I think the message she’s sending to Issa is that she’s messy and she don’t want to get her new boyfriend caught up in her messiness.

That's the thing, they're not cool because Issa keep brushing Molly off. Molly over the friendship with Issa and going after the relationship with ol boy.

You can't keep flaking on people and expect them to have your back when you need them.

Damn she ain’t die giving birth
See the source image
SHeeesh

I think she actually meant it when she said it was about the relationship. I think the message she’s sending to Issa is that she’s messy and she don’t want to get her new boyfriend caught up in her messiness.
I dont think it's about how issa moves I think it's about the state of their friendship. What molly shoulda said was until we fix our shit or at least have a real convo, dont ask me for favors like everything is fine.

Like if issa asked for something simple like borrowing her car or some shit, that still should be the answer.

That's the thing, they're not cool because Issa keep brushing Molly off. Molly over the friendship with Issa and going after the relationship with ol boy.

You can't keep flaking on people and expect them to have your back when you need them.
Yep these past 2 eps issa been lookin funny in the light

Can’t really blame Issa though shit man she stressed trying to launch her business...Molly went to law school if anyone should understand..... should be Molly

Not sure who u niggas is

Lmao

Yall are easily impressed
I see your point, but let's use GoT as an example. Every season finale leaves the viewer hyped for the next season, something big always happens, but in insecure this one felt like the ending to a romcom. Everything kinda just got quitely resolved rather than tensions coming to a head. Episode just wasn't "moving". I felt like some of the other episodes this season would've made better finales based on how progressed the characters.
This season was a let down for the niggas. Last season Lawrence represented the fellas good, cuz we could all relate to homie even if we never been in that situation we understood and he handled himself like a real nigga in the season finale. Idk wtf was up with homie this season, he was making mad fuck nigga moves, aside from him saying "bye" at the end of this last episode.
Welp........ I'm sure this is going to be wack but we shall see
I got low expectations for this season
This show boring as hell
This whole season been putting me to sleep. I wake up and rewind every episode...

Hell, I'm on here typing right now while the episode from last night is playing in my DVR...
Yea im cool on this show

Season 1 was cool. Had potential.

Season 2 became Sex in the City.

Now its a full blown chick flick show.

:mybad:

Im out
This show starting to fall off. It’s like something is missing since Lawrence left
Episode was boring as fuck. And I usually don’t complain about stuff like that.
shit was rather trash
I can't take this show anymore, this shit boring as hell
And this is where the show is gonna fuck up.

I think Issa (the producer, not the character) was feeling some kind of way about Lawrence's character getting too much shine on her show.

Probably thinking that his story was taking too much attention away from her story.

When in fact, it seemed like his perspective and what he was going through kind of balanced things out with her perspective and what she was going through.

Kind of like a Yin/Yang or whatever you wanna call it.

Now with him gone, there's no balance at all.

Just Issa and her bird girlfriends being birds.

Without a male perspective to balance things out, this show might not last much longer because it's starting to move away from the dynamic that made it so popular to begin with.
lol Cancel this Shit & Power

Last edited by a moderator:
Back