Welcome To aBlackWeb

What condola said was real tho that had issa not cheated they probly wouldn't have broken up. His hand was forced into leaving that relationship it wasnt like they just grew apart and were incompatible.

And I dont think issa misses lawrence for lawrence I think lawrence is a physical reminder of her guilt.

She said it herself when she told Molly she feels like Condola is getting all the benefits of Lawrence's time with her.

Said she felt cheated that Condola's getting the finished product and not the dude with potential.

Nah, niggas ain't going back to a cheating ex cuz a bad fling and chlamydia.

Speaking of which, nobody acts like they caught hiv when they get chlamydia and calls every woman they ever slept with to let em know lol

And smh @ the nutt in the face scene. Like homie said a page or so ago, you can tell a woman wrote some of this shit lol

Nah, niggas ain't going back to a cheating ex cuz a bad fling and chlamydia.

Speaking of which, nobody acts like they caught hiv when they get chlamydia and calls every woman they ever slept with to let em know lol

And smh @ the nutt in the face scene. Like homie said a page or so ago, you can tell a woman wrote some of this shit lol
You act like issa the only writer lol

Lol man we all knew they was gonna get back together but

tenor.gif

That's gotta be it.

I mean, dude's in the perfect situation...........but it seems like he's going out of his way to jeopardize his own happiness.

Got a decent looking lady........she's not pressuring him for a "commitment" or anything.........isn't pressed about him getting to know her friends or meeting her family........not stressing him out about his career..........

So, what's the problem?

Dude's got it made......but feels like something is missing because there isn't any real relationship drama???

Except for the drama that he's creating for himself???

View attachment 272189

When shorty told him: "well, technically, I didn't really invite you..........you invited yourself"

View attachment 272195

View attachment 272196

Guess he never heard the saying "don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Him and Molly need to be together. B/c they love sabotaging their own shyt. Lol

What condola said was real tho that had issa not cheated they probly wouldn't have broken up. His hand was forced into leaving that relationship it wasnt like they just grew apart and were incompatible.

And I dont think issa misses lawrence for lawrence I think lawrence is a physical reminder of her guilt.

Nah that shit woulda got shut down in real life and not even answered on some, "Nipsey would still be alive if he didn't get murdered"...

...but he did, so let's talk about the reality of the world we live in and not make believe.

Nah that shit woulda got shut down in real life and not even answered on some, "Nipsey would still be alive if he didn't get murdered"...

...but he did, so let's talk about the reality of the world we live in and not make believe.
That's fair.
But what makes her hypothetical question valid is that issa is still around in the circumference and her and lawrence ki ki'n and shit. Clearly their dynamic hasn't changed so ain't nothin stopping them from fuckin or gettin back together. Especially not condola.

That's fair.
But what makes her hypothetical question valid is that issa is still around in the circumference and her and lawrence ki ki'n and shit. Clearly their dynamic hasn't changed so ain't nothin stopping them from fuckin or gettin back together. Especially not condola.
Lawrence wasn't thinking about Issa until Condola brought her up and wanted to keep hanging with her. Issa in the picture because of Condola, break the friendship and business relationship up and Issa is somewhere else

Lawrence wasn't thinking about Issa until Condola brought her up and wanted to keep hanging with her. Issa in the picture because of Condola, break the friendship and business relationship up and Issa is somewhere else

Facts.

The instant Issa found out who Condo was dating, and Condo finding out Issa was the ex...either one of them could've cut ties and moved on.

OR...just kept it strictly business. No friendship. Just kept things about the block party, and thats it. But they chose to be besties and make things awkward in public. That whole Condo/Lawrence argument was stupid af.

"What if Issa didn't cheat on you?"...Hefa what if I'd played those winning lottery numbers last week? But I didn't. B/c that's the REALITY of it. Damn a hypothetical. Lol.

Dass true...derek and tiffany is their connector tho. If they have events where they inviting friends they both gon be there cuz derek is one of lawrences best friend's and tiffany is one of issa's.

But for the time being, all issa and lawrence need is a lil space and opportunity and the rest will take care of itself.

Was about to say. She should have never let them kick it like that all that time and not say shit.

The fact she hooked her bf's ex wit Condo is ether in itself. Like she possibly did that intentionally.

Last edited:
Back