Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol I had a chick I was talkin to become friends with an ex of mine, shit was weird af.

CS Chad being one of the highlights of the show.

I know niggas ain't gonna admit it cuz it's a female led show but Insecure >>>>>> Atlanta

Fucc that...no fuccs given on my side. My woman and my ex wanna be friends...cool. Could care less if they talk about me. The instant shyt go wrong b/t them...thats on them. Don't bring that shyt to me cuz I ain’t tryin to hear it. Lol!

Lawrence was a clown for actin all...well insecure. Just leave well enough alone and stay outta it.

Fucc that...no fuccs given on my side. My woman and my ex wanna be friends...cool. Could care less if they talk about me. The instant shyt go wrong b/t them...thats on them. Don't bring that shyt to me cuz I ain’t tryin to hear it. Lol!

Lawrence was a clown for actin all...well insecure. Just leave well enough alone and stay outta it.

Man I ain't doing this shit with you again fam lol

It seems like some light shit till you're in it.

You dont care about your girl cheating, busting it open on a nigga on the dancefloor, etc, is there anything off limits for you fam? Lol

Nigga if you and the ex broke up wit NO drama...both moved on...fate happens your new & current become friends...what you scared of bruh? Lol.

Gee-zus. Lawrence went from insecure...to straight he-bitch. Bruh went Super Saiyan 2 on this shyt. My gawd man.

Lol @ Issa & her brother towards the house...then slowing da fucc down when they realized it was Stanley

Molly is trash. Plain & simple.

Back