Welcome To aBlackWeb

Issa and Molly just need to talk. They are keeping stuff from each other that's hurting their friendship. If they open up, they will be fine.

Issa and Lawrence gone get back together....and I don't like it. She feeling some kinda way because Condola getting the Lawrence she wanted...whatever..she should have found another way to encourage him instead of cheating on him.

That argument between Lawrence and Condola was stupid though. I'm feeling like Lawrence is not a real portrayal of a brother, but rather what Issa thinks a brother is...

Hopeless romantic always sells On TV ….

We've both seen them In their HOE Phases Now that's over Back to the relationship RIGHT ??? LOL

Naw but I Love How they had Lawrence Confront shorty Big Head Ass after the lil get together

But No Way In the world do u Go lusting after Issa , When this Niggas started smiling
ew.gif

Issa and Molly just need to talk. They are keeping stuff from each other that's hurting their friendship. If they open up, they will be fine.

Issa and Lawrence gone get back together....and I don't like it. She feeling some kinda way because Condola getting the Lawrence she wanted...whatever..she should have found another way to encourage him instead of cheating on him.

That argument between Lawrence and Condola was stupid though. I'm feeling like Lawrence is not a real portrayal of a brother, but rather what Issa thinks a brother is...

Facts on facts. It was no reason for him to even get in feelings over what a DRUNK muthafucca said.

What condola said was real tho that had issa not cheated they probly wouldn't have broken up. His hand was forced into leaving that relationship it wasnt like they just grew apart and were incompatible.

And I dont think issa misses lawrence for lawrence I think lawrence is a physical reminder of her guilt.

...naw.

She doesn't get a pass.
Yea she does. She wanted to hash it out with issa and issa flaked on their tradition. She admitted what she was feeling with her dad's situation and her brother got her together and she made it right...at least for the night. Andrew is kinda up in the air...

Lowkey she came around this ep.

What condola said was real tho that had issa not cheated they probly wouldn't have broken up. His hand was forced into leaving that relationship it wasnt like they just grew apart and were incompatible.

And I dont think issa misses lawrence for lawrence I think lawrence is a physical reminder of her guilt.

True at the boldec. BUT...Lawrence could've flipped that on her also. By saying what if HER husband treated her good, or had she not left him...would she still have gotten a divorce?

For me...those hypothetical questions don't matter. It happened. No ifs...ands...or buts about it. This was the cards life dealt him, so he was force to play them. Issa cheated...Condo marriage didn't work out...life brought them together. Plain & simple.

True at the boldec. BUT...Lawrence could've flipped that on her also. By saying what if HER husband treated her good, or had she not left him...would she still have gotten a divorce?

For me...those hypothetical questions don't matter. It happened. No ifs...ands...or buts about it. This was the cards life dealt him, so he was force to play them. Issa cheated...Condo marriage didn't work out...life brought them together. Plain & simple.
Yea but she not giggling in her ex husband's face every chance they get lol. Far as we know that nigga is completely out the picture and he ain't comin back.

Issa and lawrence will always have a foot in the door cuz they didnt mutually decide to break up. They're still the same ppl, issa just happened to make a horrible decision while they were going through it.

Yea but she not giggling in her ex husband's face every chance they get lol. Far as we know that nigga is completely out the picture and he ain't comin back.

Issa and lawrence will always have a foot in the door cuz they didnt mutually decide to break up. They're still the same ppl, issa just happened to make a horrible decision while they were going through it.

Molly can't keep a man long enough to have an ex! Lol! She too busy sabotaging muthafuccas.

I feel what Isaa was saying about how she feel Condo is reaping the benefits. But then the breaks man. Gotten deal wit it. Bruh needed to be removed from that situation in order to finally get his shyt together.

I'm feeling like Lawrence is not a real portrayal of a brother, but rather what Issa thinks a brother is...

That's gotta be it.

I mean, dude's in the perfect situation...........but it seems like he's going out of his way to jeopardize his own happiness.

Got a decent looking lady........she's not pressuring him for a "commitment" or anything.........isn't pressed about him getting to know her friends or meeting her family........not stressing him out about his career..........

So, what's the problem?

Dude's got it made......but feels like something is missing because there isn't any real relationship drama???

Except for the drama that he's creating for himself???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

When shorty told him: "well, technically, I didn't really invite you..........you invited yourself"

Kevin Hart nigga clip.gif

Kobe wtf gif.gif

Guess he never heard the saying "don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Back