Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dont know how I missed it cuz it was right at the beginning of the episode, but issa said she dont fuck with molly no more...and based on her funky ass attitude the whole ep I can see why. In Molly's defense, condola is basically molly 2.0 on paper. Molly will probly get jealous of her and issa's friendship and that's what drives em apart. Unless lawrence got something to say about it.....

Dont know how I missed it cuz it was right at the beginning of the episode, but issa said she dont fuck with molly no more...and based on her funky ass attitude the whole ep I can see why. In Molly's defense, condola is basically molly 2.0 on paper. Molly will probly get jealous of her and issa's friendship and that's what drives em apart. Unless lawrence got something to say about it.....

I think Lawrence knows to sit this one out and them straighten all that out. Lol

The Fellas are Back !!!!

See the source image

I think the fellas might get a spin off

Their chemistry is amazing. It feels like one large ad lib and not reading from a script

Lol I had a chick I was talkin to become friends with an ex of mine, shit was weird af.

CS Chad being one of the highlights of the show.

I know niggas ain't gonna admit it cuz it's a female led show but Insecure >>>>>> Atlanta

Back