Welcome To aBlackWeb

Exactly. Bitch...this is business. Muthafuccas don't need HER approval. If anything...get mad at yo man. She thought Issa was gonna fail at this and didn't.

Implied my azzz. Closed mouths don't get fed and I'm not Professor X. If Molly didn't open her mouth and tell her man...

"Aye, Issa wanted me to ask if you can get an artist for her, but I told her I wouldn't do it. AND...i don't want you to do it if she asks you directly..."

...then that's her problem.

This was about BUSINESS. Just like Condo almost fucc'd up BUSINESS by not responding back to Issa about updates on the block party. All b/c of that funky azzz argument she had wit Lawrence. Yeah I'd no longer do BUSINESS wit her again.
That’s the thing it’s not business in this instance

I told my friend last night Amanda Seales getting too much air time lol they don’t fuck w her irl.....this prolly her last season on the show
who said they don't fuck with her?

Issa and her been working together on other things as far as I know.

I know there was an issue with an employee,but not with Issa.

anyway that blood nigga at the party killed me

Issa was wrong for going over Molly's head,but Molly was wrong for not helping her friend.

All she had to do was ask

IDK why Molly trippin.

Issa might have messiness going on,but it doesn't effect Molly's life.

I wonder why old girl and Issa's ex broke up?probably over Issa

Big girl funny as hell acting britsh

That dude she was with is a rapper.

Shout to Vince Staples.

Molly was trash for that though, that wasn't a big deal to get pissed off over.

Don't even understand why she was mad.

Issa didn't really use her relationship with Molly to get to Andrew.

She used her relationship with Nathan to get to him.

So, in a way, she respected Molly's wishes and left Molly out of the situation altogether.

It's definitely a female thing because Andrew looked at Molly and didn't understand what she was so mad about.

Asked her (paraphrasing):

"So........you're really mad at me for helping your best friend?"

That should be a red flag for Andrew to drop her.

Also, don't understand why Condola was in her feelings when she pretty much told Lawrence a few episodes ago that they were just fuck buddies.

And she lied about being ok wit Lawrence & Issa still being cool. So instead of being upfront wit him...she decides to wait until they get in an argument to bring it up.

What if Nathan was the one that implied to HELP?

Ya'll keep saying Issa went around Molly but what if Nathan offered to help since he knows Andrew has connects like that to help...or is it back on Issa for even talking to Nathan(who has NOTHING to do with Molly)?

this shit is messy but Molly gotta catch a fade cuz she been trippin about Issa's life(decisons) since the first show....she doesn't care she just wants to control shit and i agree she showed up to see her fail without her help so she could rub it in at some point later down the road....like they've been taking jabs at each other for a min but Molly been swinging for a knockout the last few episodes...

Molly rocked with Issa when she dissed her first episode with the Broken Pussy track. Molly drove Issa back home from the girls trip cause she wanted to try n get Lawrence back. When ol dude hurt Issa, Molly ran interference to help her...Issa was thinking bout herself, not her friendship

Don't even understand why she was mad.

Issa didn't really use her relationship with Molly to get to Andrew.

She used her relationship with Nathan to get to him.

So, in a way, she respected Molly's wishes and left Molly out of the situation altogether.

It's definitely a female thing because Andrew looked at Molly and didn't understand what she was so mad about.

Asked her (paraphrasing):

"So........you're really mad at me for helping your best friend?"

That should be a red flag for Andrew to drop her.
They’re not friends anymore. They were still around each other for the most part through mutual acquaintances.

Back