Welcome To aBlackWeb

I dont get how ppl not seeing where molly coming from about the Andrew thing....if we not cool and I explicitly tell you I dont want my man involved in our shit, why you reaching around to still get to the nigga? Through a nigga that did you dirty that I was ready to scrap for no less?

I don't have a problem with issa doing it cuz she did what she had to do to keep her event from crashing and burning, but I see Molly's side too.

All that should have mattered to molly at that moment. The event was successful. I don't think anyone saying issa is in the clear but let's not act like molly wasn't just being spiteful. It wasn't about any boundaries she was on some real hater shit before and after the fact.

Just rewatched the previous episode.:Molly's exact words were " I guess I can ask" , after Issa told her she found an Artist with roc nation and could she get ol boy to hook it up. A few hours later she hit her with the " I'm not gonna ask because I wanna keep those parts of my life separate ". She was in her feelings already about Issa joking with her at the friends house AND ol boy telling her at the dinner about him going to hangout with his boys to play poker. Add that in with them having underlying beef stewing , THAT was the real reason she didnt wanna help. ALL the debates and addons about going over people's heads is moot. MOLLY herself said she didnt wanna ask ,so boom Issa had the roommate ask( who called to reach out to her ) Issa wasnt wrong at all

Just rewatched the previous episode.:Molly's exact words were " I guess I can ask" , after Issa told her she found an Artist with roc nation and could she get ol boy to hook it up. A few hours later she hit her with the " I'm not gonna ask because I wanna keep those parts of my life separate ". She was in her feelings already about Issa joking with her at the friends house AND ol boy telling her at the dinner about him going to hangout with his boys to play poker. Add that in with them having underlying beef stewing , THAT was the real reason she didnt wanna help. ALL the debates and addons about going over people's heads is moot. MOLLY herself said she didnt wanna ask ,so boom Issa had the roommate ask( who called to reach out to her ) Issa wasnt wrong at all

Thank you.

Now you tryin to tell me if some of yall was in Issa's position...yall wouldn't do the same thing?

As I've sayin all along...this was about BUSINESS for Issa.

Last edited:
Bruh...i don't even think Elzo watched the damn episode. Lol!

I think he's been piecing together everyone's post on some Du type deal, and just guessing how the episode went.
Nigga plz lmao Me and Gabi been saying the same shit since Sunday and she definitely pays attention to the show lol

Last edited:
This is like when you ask your mom if you can spend the night at your friend's...she says no so you get your friend to ask talkin bout my mama said it was ok, we only gon be doing homework you'll be back home first thing in the morning and shit.

It dont fuckin matter who asked. The conclusion is the same which is you ain't spending the night nowhere. Now you in trouble cuz you was tryna be sneaky.

What was unclear about the first no?
Did you specifically have to be told who else shouldnt ask? No you didnt. You just found another angle to try to get what you wanted despite the original wishes.

If molly said I'm not asking andrew and I want separation that means she didn't want him being asked to use his connections to help with the event period. I'm not mad at issa doing what she had to do. But she knew what she was doing.

But.....Molly isnt Issa's Mother.....lol

As a mother you can CONTROL your child to an extent....this is costing Molly nothing at all to ask a favor of a friend...and if you dont want to be involved then she needed to make that entirely clear so there is no wiggle room for Issa to get through to Andrew....Now if after this event Issa kept asking Andrew for favors then yes check that shit but this wasn't the time or place or reason to do it right now.

But.....Molly isnt Issa's Mother.....lol

As a mother you can CONTROL your child to an extent....this is costing Molly nothing at all to ask a favor of a friend...and if you dont want to be involved then she needed to make that entirely clear so there is no wiggle room for Issa to get through to Andrew....Now if after this event Issa kept asking Andrew for favors then yes check that shit but this wasn't the time or place or reason to do it right now.
It's an analogy fam. No shit the scenarios are not identical lmao. Point remains molly didnt want issa to do something....issa did it anyway and now here we are.

You have to take your hat off to the writers of this show man, because they create incidents/situations that cause triggers in viewers lol. Once that trigger is set off I swear its like people stop watching what is ACTUALLY happening in the episode at that point and start flashing back to their real life past experiences OR hypotheticals and adding it . Started from the first season with the #team lawrence vs #team issa debates up to now with people adding on convos that never happened and assumptions to a simple " I need a favor can you help me out" situation . This show might end up a top 5 when its all said and done just from the debates lol
:lol10:

Back