Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just rewatched the previous episode.:Molly's exact words were " I guess I can ask" , after Issa told her she found an Artist with roc nation and could she get ol boy to hook it up. A few hours later she hit her with the " I'm not gonna ask because I wanna keep those parts of my life separate ". She was in her feelings already about Issa joking with her at the friends house AND ol boy telling her at the dinner about him going to hangout with his boys to play poker. Add that in with them having underlying beef stewing , THAT was the real reason she didnt wanna help. ALL the debates and addons about going over people's heads is moot. MOLLY herself said she didnt wanna ask ,so boom Issa had the roommate ask( who called to reach out to her ) Issa wasnt wrong at all
You forgot to mention that Molly was trying to tell Issa about her problems and Issa completely blew her off just to ask her to talk to Andrew.

Nathan fell off the face of the earth for what a year? At this point issa has known andrew longer than nathan lol nathan just happened to resurface at the right time

How long Nathan been gone is completely irrelevant. Molly and Nathan are lines to Andrew. Line A(Molly) said no. Line B(Nathan) said yes.

Basically all there is to it.

When one door closes(Molly), another door opens(Nathan).

Molly has a valid point of not wanting to mix her friend business with her personal pleasure. Cause if some shit went left Andrew could feel like Issa did some fucked up shit and that could effect what they have going on. I respect that.

Nathan on the other hand isn't in that situation. It all worked out. Molly has a right to feel some type of way but not to the level she took it at the end of the block party. IMO she went overboard and that is probably cause they weren't seeing eye to eye before that came to light.

You forgot to mention that Molly was trying to tell Issa about her problems and Issa completely blew her off just to ask her to talk to Andrew.
That means what though? If my mind is on my business , taking care of that is top priority. No different than when Molly put everything on secondary ( Issa, Quality time with her dude etc) when shes focused on work. None of that negates what went down

How long Nathan been gone is completely irrelevant. Molly and Nathan are lines to Andrew. Line A(Molly) said no. Line B(Nathan) said yes.

Basically all there is to it.

When one door closes(Molly), another door opens(Nathan).

Molly has a valid point of not wanting to mix her friend business with her personal pleasure. Cause if some shit went left Andrew could feel like Issa did some fucked up shit and that could effect what they have going on. I respect that.

Nathan on the other hand isn't in that situation. It all worked out. Molly has a right to feel some type of way but not to the level she took it at the end of the block party. IMO she went overboard and that is probably cause they weren't seeing eye to eye before that came to light.
THIS is the situation in a nut shell!!!! ALL dude admittedly did was fire off an email to get it done. An EMAIL. smh

That means what though? If my mind is on my business , taking care of that is top priority. No different than when Molly put everything on secondary ( Issa, Quality time with her dude etc) when shes focused on work. None of that negates what went down
That’s from Issa’s perspective. I’m looking at it through Molly’s perspective. It was subtle but that may have played a part in why Molly decided not to help Issa.

That’s from Issa’s perspective. I’m looking at it through Molly’s perspective. It was subtle but that may have played a part in why Molly decided not to help Issa.
Oh , Yeah I agree. It was a culmination of perceived slights building up that played a part. But Molly's excuse she gave for not helping was BS

Last edited:
Oh , Yeah I agree. It was a culmination of perceived slights building up that played a part. But Molly's excuse she gave for not helping was BS

She would've done it w/o hesitation if her and Issa wasn't beefin. Like I said b4, that excuse wasn't about her actually wanting work on things wit Andrew. The whole dynamic was to teach Issa a lesson, and prove her wrong.

You have to take your hat off to the writers of this show man, because they create incidents/situations that cause triggers in viewers lol. Once that trigger is set off I swear its like people stop watching what is ACTUALLY happening in the episode at that point and start flashing back to their real life past experiences OR hypotheticals and adding it . Started from the first season with the #team lawrence vs #team issa debates up to now with people adding on convos that never happened and assumptions to a simple " I need a favor can you help me out" situation . This show might end up a top 5 when its all said and done just from the debates lol
:lol10:
And some mfs swear this season ain't good....

And some mfs swear this season ain't good....
Can't speak for everybody, but first 2 seasons had men vs women themed debates mainly through Issa and Lawrence and Issa and Daniel. That's always gonna be a must watch theme. This season there isn't that dynamic ( as of yet) . Its the inner workings of female friendship/communication that's on display. That shift probably has alot of dudes interest on minimal. I'm loving the debates its causing personally though lol

Can't speak for everybody, but first 2 seasons had men vs women themed debates mainly through Issa and Lawrence and Issa and Daniel. That's always gonna be a must watch theme. This season there isn't that dynamic ( as of yet) . Its the inner workings of female friendship/communication that's on display. That shift probably has alot of dudes interest on minimal. I'm loving the debates its causing personally though lol
Basically.......

Back