Welcome To aBlackWeb

Molly was dodging that dude who was really feeling her. I like her self esteem now, she isn't getting with the man for the sake of having a man. it's unfortunate tho, cuz they seem well matched.

Yall overthink shit too much
How so? To meet my friends is one thing...meeting my family? You know your cousins and old ppl in general gotta ask questions and make shit uncomfortable on purpose. Not going through all that over a nigga I'm not really feeling.

Molly was dodging that dude who was really feeling her. I like her self esteem now, she isn't getting with the man for the sake of having a man. it's unfortunate tho, cuz they seem well matched.

Dude held up a mirror to her. She ain't like it cuz it's how she be acting lol

How so? To meet my friends is one thing...meeting my family? You know your cousins and old ppl in general gotta ask questions and make shit uncomfortable on purpose. Not going through all that over a nigga I'm not really feeling.

But she was feeling him and in her mind they were a couple. Laurence led her into believing that, you not chilling on the couch all boo'd up watching movies with just a booty call.

But she was feeling him and in her mind they were a couple. Laurence led her into believing that, you not chilling on the couch all boo'd up watching movies with just a booty call.
Exactly. Which is why Lawrence shoulda seen where it was going and turned it down. But in the phone call she said she knew it wasn't serious...

I've been to plenty of cookouts where mfs have introduced a person they were fucking/dating. Cookouts are almost never a formal event, yall are making them seem like weddings.
if your parents are present and introduced to them, then you're introducing the person you're seeing to your parents. that's considered a relationship milestone.

imo it isn't about the event but who is in attendance. inviting the person you're seeing to a restaurant is one thing. inviting them to a restaurant to have dinner with your mom is another.

She clearly said " I knew what this was, this wasn't serious" they were just chillin and she was cool with that. She's been saying that for 3 episodes now lol

if your parents are present and introduced to them, then you're introducing the person you're seeing to your parents. that's considered a relationship milestone.

imo it isn't about the event but who is in attendance. inviting the person you're seeing to a restaurant is one thing. inviting them to a restaurant to have dinner with your mom is another.
Nah, trini, nah. It's not that serious, cookouts are laid back events. People drinking, smoking, eating, laughing, vibing out to music. The air in the place is relaxed and easy going. So nobody is taking it seriously, a dinner @ a restaurant on the other hand is way more serious. You're most likely paying big money, and the convo is going to be between you, your s/o, and your parents, nobody else. That's a more intimate serious environment compared to a cookout.

So none of yall families be asking questions about new ppl you bring around? You freely giving up info like "yea he had a gf when I met him and I tried to get him to come with me for these jalapeño poppers, but he was loyal. But she cheated on him and he been blowing my back out ever since"

That's how y'all get down?

:niggawhat:

So none of yall families be asking questions about new ppl you bring around? You freely giving up info like "yea he had a gf when I met him and I tried to get him to come with me for these jalapeño poppers, but he was loyal. But she cheated on him and he been blowing my back out ever since"

Lmao, they just get a "hey ma/dad this is_" and that's it. If they wanna ask questions they're free to do so.

I like to think that the introduction already implies that I'm blowing there back out.

Lmao, they just get a "hey ma/dad this is_" and that's it. If they wanna ask questions they're free to do so.

I like to think that the introduction already implies that I'm blowing there back out.
Yea no...one of my uncles in particular ain't got no damn sense and will tell me to shut up while he grill the nigga i brought. Do that "come outside lemme talk to you" shit.

Not putting anybody through that unless I care about you lol

Yea no...one of my uncles in particular ain't got no damn sense and will tell me to shut up while he grill the nigga i brought. Do that "come outside lemme talk to you" shit.

Not putting anybody through that unless I care about you lol
Lol That's cause you dating them little scrawny niggas, no way I'm letting unc muscle me aside to grill me. Foh gabi

RIGHT? This shit is wild.

maybe u have a really casual, talk about anything kinda relationship with ur parents/family. none of my older relatives bring around people they aren't serious with, so my introducing someone I'm seeing to them already implies that we're not only a couple but a serious couple.

can't understand why someone wld introduce someone they're on netflix and chill terms with to parents.
Lol That's cause you dating them little scrawny niggas, no way I'm letting unc muscle me aside to grill me. Foh gabi
word, u aint scrawny?

RIGHT? This shit is wild.

maybe u have a really casual, talk about anything kinda relationship with ur parents/family. none of my older relatives bring around people they aren't serious with, so my introducing someone I'm seeing to them already implies that we're not only a couple but a serious couple.

can't understand why someone wld introduce someone they're on netflix and chill terms with to parents.

word, u aint scrawny?
I'm very close with my parents, I mentioned once that my pops knows me better than anybody. So I feel comfortable telling them anything, never really had that "guarded" type of relationship with them.

As for being scrawny.............I plead the fif

Back