Welcome To aBlackWeb

shes supportive and doesnt cheat but Issa exceeds her in every single other regard. shes convenient smh
No, tasha has a better body. Issa might have the better career atm but things change. Tasha could end up running that bank, while issa could be 40 still rapping to herself in the mirror

No, tasha has a better body. Issa might have the better career atm but things change. Tasha could end up running that bank, while issa could be 40 still rapping to herself in the mirror
the difference in careers isn't enough to matter - their apartments look about the same, it isn't like Issa's wildly successful. I think Issa has more potential tho. Issa is a thinker and I like women who think. Tasha just screams basic. Sweet but basic.

Issa has a better ass. Tasha has better tits. Issa's everything else is better tho. Tasha looks like the cute girl u see at the club but dont remember cuz she blends with 20 other generic chicks u saw that same day. Issa is unique and sophisticated

what problem do u got with rapping in the mirror? we cld say the same about Tasha not knowing what Typhoid is.

the difference in careers isn't enough to matter - their apartments look about the same, it isn't like Issa's wildly successful. I think Issa has more potential tho. Issa is a thinker and I like women who think. Tasha just screams basic. Sweet but basic.

Issa has a better ass. Tasha has better tits.
Tasha has a way better ass, the hell you been looking at b? You only think tasha is basic cus we've only her short scenes of in the last 2 episodes. While issa is in like 80% of the scenes.

And how you gonna be rapping in the mirror for this long but you still trash? Just give it up b, she aint the next jean grae

Tasha has a way better ass, the hell you been looking at b? You only think tasha is basic cus we've only her short scenes of in the last 2 episodes. While issa is in like 80% of the scenes.

And how you gonna be rapping in the mirror for this long but you still trash? Just give it up b, she aint the next jean grae
Tasha's basicness is summed up in 2 words: You hungry? she redeemed herself when she asked him to leave n I was proud for a sec but time and time again, she's shown that she deserves a bum. you can only be treated the way u allow n she, so far, has allowed:

chasing an unemployed dude in a relationship
being convenient pussy on the weekends only
dates she had to damn near beg for
inviting him to shit he don't wanna go to
taking him back after he slept with his ex

she is basic and has too much love to give to people who aint ready for it

Tasha's basicness is summed up in 2 words: You hungry? she redeemed herself when she asked him to leave n I was proud for a sec but time and time again, she's shown that she deserves a bum. you can only be treated the way u allow n she, so far, has allowed:

chasing an unemployed dude in a relationship
being convenient pussy on the weekends only
dates she had to damn near beg for
inviting him to shit he don't wanna go to
taking him back after he slept with his ex

she is basic and has too much love to give to people who aint ready for it
So by that logic doesn't lawrence deserve a bum too since he'll inevitably end up back with issa? That logic also means issa too deserves a bum, for cheating on her man.

So by that logic doesn't lawrence deserve a bum too since he'll inevitably end up back with issa? That logic also means issa too deserves a bum, for cheating on her man.
u cld argue that.

what u can't argue, tho, is that her raps are trash. Issa's rap is gold. know what's trash? saying zaddy with a z.

you so nasty

you want sex...xvideos has all the sex you can stand

smh

WHOS MAN IS THIS?

giphy.gif

Back