Welcome To aBlackWeb

episode was EXCELLENT

Dj yella is a fool

i appreciate all the subtle or maybe not so subtle ways they have chosen to express the ranges of emotions of the characters

Props to Lawrence for coming clean...he could've just kept it close to the vest, but he told her which at least, allows her to process things.

I think him and Issa ultimately get back together. I just hope its not by the end of the season.

need 1 hr episodes.

this epi and the dynamic between Issa and Molly reminded me of myself n my bff. Molly is a real one, I love her.

She has the prettiest face of women on the show no doubt.
thank you!

I didn't notice her appearance in her Awkward Black Girl days but since Insecure she been truly shining on the outside like she does inside.

let her get a push up bra and rock more thotwear, y'all will jump ship from the ratchets and start claiming to have been #teamissa all along

thank you!

I didn't notice her appearance in her Awkward Black Girl days but since Insecure she been truly shining on the outside like she does inside.

let her get a push up bra and rock more thotwear, y'all will jump ship from the ratchets and start claiming to have been #teamissa all along
Lol, stop hating on tasha.

Lol, stop hating on tasha.

12888074_tasha-the-teller-insecure-hbo_9cedc143_m.png

I'd smash her on weekends only and make her pay for dates, too. Ion blame Lawrence.

Back