Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bne has the strangest logic lol Champions cheaters and talks shit about a woman who is doing everything how it's supposed to be done.

Just like lawrence, u got fuck nigga/bird logic. @BNE
Because I said she should've known better than to invite a guy she knew didn't take her seriously to a family cookout?

She was the one saying it was so embarrassing that he left in front of her whole family.

get out your feelings. Tasha got the burn she needed to do better.

Because I said she should've known better than to invite a guy she knew didn't take her seriously to a family cookout?

She was the one saying it was so embarrassing that he left in front of her whole family.

get out your feelings. Tasha got the burn she needed to do better.

That's the problem, u can't see that lawrence was the fuck nigga in this situation. Which explains ur bird logic and tendencies.

Was he a fuck buddy to her though, she was treating it like a relationship.
I agree with you, she was treating it like a relationship and I've been saying from the beginning that that was unwise because he's coming out of a 5 yr relationship. He was viewing it casually and she clearly hoped there would be more. Shit like him accepting the cookout invitation probably encouraged that hope cuz, like she said, "he fronted like it was something serious".

still pushed the cart before the horse tho.
That's the problem, u can't see that lawrence was the fuck nigga in this situation. Which explains ur bird logic and tendencies.
bird logic and tendencies? really?

these are fictional characters, asshole.

Back