Welcome To aBlackWeb

sorry ya'll

just got caught up on the last two weeks

pure comedy

@Joshua Sanchez...gabi made a pass at you and just gon ignore it?

tenor.gif
index.php

I shall plead the fif

Had some nice music playin this ep.

Syd Tha Kyd's cameo was dope.

I was thinkin Dro was gon confess to bein bisexual instead of havin an open marriage:tuh:.

This white girls scene was hilarious and disgusting...they love blk meat and coke. This bih singin "Novacane" while she came, "fuck me good, fuck me numb" df lolll?

And Kelli gettin fingered at the mfn table had me dead once I realized what was happening.

It's 4:30am...and this is what Im doin.:ohshit2:

Last edited:
Had some nice music playin this ep.

Syd Tha Kyd's cameo was dope.

I was thinkin Dro was gon confess to bein bisexual instead of havin an open marriage:tuh:.

This white girls scene was hilarious and disgusting...they love blk meat and coke. This bih singin "Novacane" while she came, "fuck me good, fuck me numb" df lolll?

And Kelli gettin fingered at the mfn table had me dead once I realized what was happening.

It's 4:30am...and this is what Im doin.:ohshit2:

aint nothing wrong with a lil finger banging every now and then...especially at that time of night

I guess some of yall have seen Gabi to know it's real.

The whole Dainty situation taught me to trust no one.

@Judge_Judah , wtf you talking about?? dont get ghost now

I'm saying I've never seen a pic of Gabi. And the who Dainty situation from The IC should make everyone cautious about assuming posters that say they are women really are without proof.

So I said I guess some of yall have seen her to know she is a woman.

I'm saying I've never seen a pic of Gabi. And the who Dainty situation from The IC should make everyone cautious about assuming posters that say they are women really are without proof.

So I said I guess some of yall have seen her to know she is a woman.

but where does this come from tho?

lol...like this shit out the blue

you do know she a member here right?

but where does this come from tho?

lol...like this shit out the blue

you do know she a member here right?

Nah yall was talking about Gabi making a pass at Josh. It made me realize I've never seen a pic of her. So I made the comment.

She team #Fire&Blood too so everything else is irrelevant.

Back