Innocent black man is choked to death on the subway

Yo I think I recognize the black guy. It wasn’t til I seen the pic of him as a subway Michael Jackson imitator. He used to be all around the city doing his MJ shit. He actually didn’t live too far from my old neighborhood. Than one day I seen him just homeless and shit wandering around in the train station all along the A line. He’s been homeless for years.

I can’t believe THATS the guy who was killed. I just seen him recently. Small fuckin world

It’s three of them… they couldn’t hold him without choking?

And don’t people get arrested for trying to push people on the tracks? Is their proof of this?

Fighting somebody for 15 minutes straight is already wild, but choking a person for 15 minutes is excessive. You can't use force on somebody who broke into your house if they are fleeing but you can choke out a homeless person for 15 minutes?

Fighting somebody for 15 minutes straight is already wild, but choking a person for 15 minutes is excessive. You can't use force on somebody who broke into your house if they are fleeing but you can choke out a homeless person for 15 minutes?
It’s an extra level of hate to me.

Hate or fear

Reactions: SeaSnake
Interesting post.

Let me screenshot for future reference.

I’m just saying,

I understand your point and it makes sense.
But we can’t pick and choose when we want to justify karma.

The police use this type tactic on us to justify there lack of empathy when they target us.

Now remember, niggas damn near burned the country down over a man that tried to pass off a fake $20 and kicked in the door of an ex and place a gun to her pregnant stomach.
Neither person deserved to die in such a way….but was it karma in both situations?

So while I agree and also disagree
That’s why I said “if true.”

Reactions: DOS_patos
Dude thought he was in Iraq again.

IDK what he was doing,but it wasn't his job to kill him.

Lml nigga think people hate homeless people. no they’re literally are a threat in nyc don’t look at as individuals either there legit bum groups on too many corners. This shit is something that has wasn’t so prevalent pre pandemic. Y’all not understanding there are not the normal bums anymore these niggas are extra cracked out ,extra violent, extra brazen, and grouped up im surprised there aren’t more stories like I'm used to it because I live here but even I’m like dam it’s a crazy crackhead on every train. you just got to pray when you get on you just got the regular bum who smells a bit like pee.

Lml nigga think people hate homeless people. no they’re literally are a threat in nyc don’t look at as individuals either there legit bum groups on too many corners. This shit is something that has wasn’t so prevalent pre pandemic. Y’all not understanding there are not the normal bums anymore these niggas are extra cracked out ,extra violent, extra brazen, and grouped up im surprised there aren’t more stories like I'm used to it because I live here but even I’m like dam it’s a crazy crackhead on every train. you just got to pray when you get on you just got the regular bum who smells a bit like pee.
I don't think this marine dude had the right to kill this particular homeless man,but I have stayed in NYC and I know how it be on the train when some wild homeless person comes on the train.

Nigga be like "Please don't let this crazy nigga start doing some weird shit or even worse talk to me or do something really crazy"

Yeh that’s exactly the guy I was referring too. I literally JUST seen him about a week ago on the train. He was pacing back and forth but he wasn’t bothering anyone. I’ve never seen him threaten anyone.

So crazy I remember this dude in full MJ cosplay walking into the train and just posing for like 5 minutes in the middle of the train car….. then breaking out in all the dances. Years later he’s getting choked out by a wild cac, fuckin wicked