Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED India Arie: Janelle Monae and Meg The Stallion Doesn’t Represent Us Well

test
how many india arie albums you niggas own?

Name another song outside of brown skin and ready for love..

Since she the last bastion of traditional wholesome r&b yall support her projects right?

On one of her last releases in 2017 she said the music was for quiet time, meditation and yoga. Well Meg and Janelle ain't make music for that so like it was said her issue should be with who booked the performers. Ain't no way you see Meg and Janelle, know their music, and think there was any other type of show being put on. She have a problem when Juvenile and Mannie Fresh had a crowd of women throwing ass in a circle during "Back Dat Azz Up" down there too? If she coming at one then come at all of it

lmao I will do no such fuckin thing.

What does it have to do with anything tho? Niggas wishing for more wholesome shit instead of what the agenda is pushing.. im tryna see if they actually support what they championing or not.
I bought all those women's albums during that era of female R&B. I have never bought any of these thot albums or even listen to any songs from them

I bought all those women's albums during that era of female R&B. I have never bought any of these thot albums or even listen to any songs from them

But do you still buy them? India Arie last project came out in 2019. You can't complain about shit you don't support not being pushed or marketed the way you want. There's a reason we've gotten 15 Jhene Aiko whispering clones and but Luke James is relegated to singing background for Tank on Tiny Desk for people to know he can sing.

how many india arie albums you niggas own?

Name another song outside of brown skin and ready for love..

Since she the last bastion of traditional wholesome r&b yall support her projects right?

She had that I'm not my hair joint and her first joint that came out in like 2000 or 2001 when I was still in HS.

Back