Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED India Arie: Janelle Monae and Meg The Stallion Doesn’t Represent Us Well

test
What would possess the paying patrons to get on stage and dance with an artist they came to see? 🤔
I actually liked that she invited them up…..but all you saw was their asses. No other dance, hardly their faces, just their ass.

That is how you want the ending of 50 yrs of hip hop to be? They was celebrating black women and the ending image streaming to millions is twerking.

Time and place…….may have been the place but not at that time.

And for who ever bought up Jill Scott and Erica bday.

Did y’all ever listen to the lyrics of their songs?

Jill imitating a blow job and Erica going to her panty drawls, is a blip on who they are and their career.

Y’all reaching.

Ole well it’s hoes in church and Jill did it ass niggas. Stupid ass points

That's the problem with living in extremes. You either a fuckin mindless hornball or a gotdamn mormon.

Couldn't possibly be no in between where we see some people be multi faceted right?
I m just saying an elder in our community saw an issue and addressed it as we are all wishing the OGs would do

Y’all chatting shit

I actually liked that she invited them up…..but all you saw was their asses. No other dance, hardly their faces, just their ass.

That is how you want the ending of 50 yrs of hip hop to be? They was celebrating black women and the ending image streaming to millions is twerking.

Time and place…….may have been the place but not at that time.
Shut the fuck up @DOS_patos

And for who ever bought up Jill Scott and Erica bday.

Did y’all ever listen to the lyrics of their songs?

Jill imitating a blow job and Erica going to her panty drawls, is a blip on who they are and their career.

Y’all reaching.

Ole well it’s hoes in church and Jill did it ass niggas. Stupid ass points
Did Jill do that at Essence? If not there's no need to bring it up

how many india arie albums you niggas own?

Name another song outside of brown skin and ready for love..

Since she the last bastion of traditional wholesome r&b yall support her projects right?

jus 1

the one w/ "I am not my hair", think it's called testimony or sumn

Women have been getting on stage at concerts and shaking ass since the 80/90's, probably before that. So is the problem that the ass shaking was initiated by a woman?

Cause had this been a clip of a bunch of women twerking to back that ass up while Juvenile perfomed no one would bat an eye.

Back