Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED India Arie: Janelle Monae and Meg The Stallion Doesn’t Represent Us Well

test
I think we’re reaching a point in culture where man and women are just becoming fed up of the portrayal of us thats prevalent

I think that's fair. Im all about there being some kinda balance. Everything dont gotta be thot/scammer/hustle rap. Mix that shit up.

But Its kinda wack to be like nah folks cant have a good time and shake they ass just cuz of what the prevalent shit is at the moment. Everything has it's place

how did you feel when Erykah did this?

or when jill did this?

people aint one dimensional fam. You can be earthy and neo soulish and still be a fuckin freak lol. Or wanna be introspective one day and shake ya ass the next

Ehhh Erykah’s intentions weren’t the same fam

Thread is hilarious cuz on side of their mouths niggas be talking that where is the OGs to teach kids right shit

On the other side of their mouths niggas be like old heads need to stfu and leave the kids alone

Lmao Oochie Wally or One Mike ?
Cuz one hand niggaz getting shot
And the other is women having fun with their bodies

What we comparing here?

I think that's fair. Im all about there being some kinda balance. Everything dont gotta be thot/scammer/hustle rap. Mix that shit up.

But Its kinda wack to be like nah folks cant have a good time and shake they ass just cuz of what the prevalent shit is at the moment. Everything has it's place
I dont think anyone saying that but i havent really read. I know im not cuz i still love ratchet good times lol.

To be fair to Erykah and Jill that's just a blip in their career while it's the only thing these thot performers are known for. You can't tell me one verse from a citi girl or a Meg or a ice spice

Thread is hilarious cuz on side of their mouths niggas be talking that where is the OGs to teach kids right shit

On the other side of their mouths niggas be like old heads need to stfu and leave the kids alone

Lmao Oochie Wally or One Mike ?
There aren't any kids at Essence so I'm failing to see how your comment relates to that

Back