Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED India Arie: Janelle Monae and Meg The Stallion Doesn’t Represent Us Well

test
What’s the right path?

Y’all think every woman who likes to dance and shake they ass hoes. Meanwhile the real hoes walking around in plain sight

Open your third eye brother chi
Bruh! I know a lot of modestly dressed, plain faced women who be sleeping with married men, taken men, every single guy in the neighbourhood. The idea that dancing by shaking your ass makes you a ho is something only ignorant people who don’t really experience life (I.e. the femcels and incels) think.

It's kinda futile to fight a natural progression...

We've been working to this point for a while now... It is what it is... It's only miserable to those on the outside.. and honesty if you on the outside, it's ain't for you. People outside of that coveted 18-36 demographic gotta recognize when shit ain't for them no more....

I went on twitter and of course they acting like it's mainly man causing an uproar no mass of men is sitting around upset about janelle monae showing titties I'm more upset she had on pasties.

Reactions: GNS
It's kinda futile to fight a natural progression...

We've been working to this point for a while now... It is what it is... It's only miserable to those on the outside.. and honesty if you on the outside, it's ain't for you. People outside of that coveted 18-36 demographic gotta recognize when shit ain't for them no more....
Here's the thing thought, the shit not for them either because they flopping

so when was r&b respectable exactly?

Also.. you still aint answer

:sayit:

The greatest era of female R&B since we've been alive had Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, India, Alicia Keys and Angie Stone along with others, do you agree with that

The greatest era of female R&B since we've been alive had Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, India, Alicia Keys and Angie Stone along with others, do you agree with that

how did you feel when Erykah did this?

or when jill did this?

people aint one dimensional fam. You can be earthy and neo soulish and still be a fuckin freak lol. Or wanna be introspective one day and shake ya ass the next

Back