Welcome To aBlackWeb

In my travels and time on this rock. I came to the conclusion..............

i just think @Cain being a spokesperson of what Black ppl need to do differently is hilarious. you shit on the Black LGBTQIA. you shit on Black women at every turn and youve been known to demean Black boys for tedious shit, like style choices

then you tag @DOS_patos who spends his days shitting on the ppl that look like him at every turn because they dont want to own a business or lower on the socioeconomic totem pole

so excuse me for finding all of this laughable
:lookatthisshit:

I see Cain making his point...and has some good arguments here..at the same time I see Race holding Cain accountable for at least...not textually holding up to the moral standard he lay bare in this thread. I see Cain respond with I does this shit in real life, and I see Race respond back with, well do it at all times...

Then I see yall niggaz tryna break it up..they both have valid viewpoints, it doesnt muddy the opp...discourse and debate Is good

pcdC8Br.gif

Good thread. Not everyone can be what they want to be. Not everyone can be saved. And definitely no to reparations. That's a payoff for slavery, which shouldn't be given a price tag. No different than a rape victim accepting a payoff. Some people enjoy being scum. For every thot and Pookie, there is an upstanding young man and woman.

Ya'll see my avatar.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Good thread. Not everyone can be what they want to be. Not everyone can be saved. And definitely no to reparations. That's a payoff for slavery, which shouldn't be given a price tag. No different than a rape victim accepting a payoff. Some people enjoy being scum. For every thot and Pookie, there is an upstanding young man and woman.

Ya'll see my avatar.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

"riight"

I fucks with this @Cain
I don't even know where to jump in though as this convo is on page 4

Everything you said in the opening post was factual

Not everyone wants to change the world or their world. A lot of people are actually happy with their way of life even if they dont have a lot. As long as they can feed their family and enjoy what makes them happy, that is enough.

Yes, the information is out there but there is a difference between being book smart on something and actually having the experience. I can read all the books on how to be a doctor and know everything. But I dont have a cadaver to practice on. What sane living person is gonna let me practice on them? I dont know how it feels to cut into a live person with steady hands while their life Is in my hands.

I get what you are saying but your statement doesnt apply to everything. I do agree with some of your statements.
can a person truly know they are happy if they dont have options to select from?
people test drive cars to see which one they like. sometime we can move around to find what may make us happiER.

i for one would like more of our people to experience different things and places.
i think you all would be surpised at what you can find outside of your normal.
its many black people around the world that look to us as models and examples.
each and every last one of yall can guide a lost kid and a kid about to make bad decisions.

if we support each other more and stop with the you gotta be this way to roll with us or you gotta agree with me 100%.....we wont have as many coons and people who say shit against our own. we wont have so many people only seeing the local knucklehead as someone to be like. they will know its ok to be themselves if they see yall being yourselves and doing your thing.

we have too many toxic people that like to cause confusion and chaos.

the solution to all this is simpler than you guys think.
we just have to believe in ourselves and believe in each other. just dont believe in them or trolls.

I don't shit on them I don't fuck with em. I don't give AF whom next man fucks with don't think I am to like or to support your bullshit. Far as black women and I shit on them nigga you stupid.

Demean black boys?? Nigga you stupid again. I've been mentoring young black boys/men before you got your period the fact that you made this post is comical. I want men to be men

I am for the building up black people I am not for goofy shit some jackass on twitter had a though and posted it while drinking a starbucks latte.

I think I see what you trying to say but if we all as black people gotta work together isn’t respect the main issue? Like a black gay dude that’s down for his community but then he log in somebody calling him a faggot. If we want men to be men or whatever if we want the collective to come up we gotta treat folks like family the family we like. Not to use white folks as an example and they have their divisions but a gay white dude has his privilege to back him. Black folks don’t. but we need to foster real community not everybody needs to get along but you can’t call niggas faggots trannys call women bitches goes and slurs or call that nigga you don’t like a fuck nigga and expect you to be heard. I feel like every other group gets that but us.

On another point tho. I think reparations could end a lot of this shit. Money in America is freedom and every negative stat about us comes from lack of funds.

I see Cain making his point...and has some good arguments here..at the same time I see Race holding Cain accountable for at least...not textually holding up to the moral standard he lay bare in this thread. I see Cain respond with I does this shit in real life, and I see Race respond back with, well do it at all times...

Then I see yall niggaz tryna break it up..they both have valid viewpoints, it doesnt muddy the opp...discourse and debate Is good

View attachment 380316

Thank you. Threadwise we getting caught up the small stuff. Wasn’t no deflection in the thread

I think I see what you trying to say but if we all as black people gotta work together isn’t respect the main issue? Like a black gay dude that’s down for his community but then he log in somebody calling him a faggot. If we want men to be men or whatever if we want the collective to come up we gotta treat folks like family the family we like. Not to use white folks as an example and they have their divisions but a gay white dude has his privilege to back him. Black folks don’t. but we need to foster real community not everybody needs to get along but you can’t call niggas faggots trannys call women bitches goes and slurs or call that nigga you don’t like a fuck nigga and expect you to be heard. I feel like every other group gets that but us.

On another point tho. I think reparations could end a lot of this shit. Money in America is freedom and every negative stat about us comes from lack of funds.
families fight. families insult one another......but they are still family.
we all got something that we can be teased about....and not everyone can take teasing.
this is life tho. im not saying just get over it. but i do think its bigger issue with certain things.

at the end of the day we are all black and should respect each other as such.
which doesnt happen.
so we cant pick an choose who gets talked about and who should get skipped over.

i dont think cishetero Black men should lead these types of conversations.

especially not ignorant ass @Chi-town B

I can't take anyone seriously that uses terms like "cishetero" in conversations. That alone lets me know the individual has a chip on their shoulder and is simply not open to discussion or reasoning. The type of person that uses terms like that are wholly convinced of their own moral superiority and are only interested in a regurgitation of overly simplified talking points pick up while reading extremist blogs.

Not everyone wants to change the world or their world. A lot of people are actually happy with their way of life even if they dont have a lot. As long as they can feed their family and enjoy what makes them happy, that is enough.

Yes, the information is out there but there is a difference between being book smart on something and actually having the experience. I can read all the books on how to be a doctor and know everything. But I dont have a cadaver to practice on. What sane living person is gonna let me practice on them? I dont know how it feels to cut into a live person with steady hands while their life Is in my hands.

I get what you are saying but your statement doesnt apply to everything. I do agree with some of your statements.
That isn't a bad thing making sure your family can eat and live comfortable. The problem.lies in being a generation of living stagnant or without.

If 5 generations of a family has not moved out of the projects and is steady happy being on assistance from the state/government. That is an issue yeah you're happy but there's a whole world out there to conquer but stagnation has kept you/them/we comfy and "Happy" so you won't move.

I've been there grew up there so I know what it is.

can a person truly know they are happy if they dont have options to select from?
people test drive cars to see which one they like. sometime we can move around to find what may make us happiER.

i for one would like more of our people to experience different things and places.
i think you all would be surpised at what you can find outside of your normal.
its many black people around the world that look to us as models and examples.
each and every last one of yall can guide a lost kid and a kid about to make bad decisions.

if we support each other more and stop with the you gotta be this way to roll with us or you gotta agree with me 100%.....we wont have as many coons and people who say shit against our own. we wont have so many people only seeing the local knucklehead as someone to be like. they will know its ok to be themselves if they see yall being yourselves and doing your thing.

we have too many toxic people that like to cause confusion and chaos.

the solution to all this is simpler than you guys think.
we just have to believe in ourselves and believe in each other. just dont believe in them or trolls.
Yes you can still be happy if you have limited options. Who is to say they have limited options? Some people choose to live off the grid to get away from our money worshiping society. And they love it. Just speaking on the U.S. We are born in this world to live how we want. We are not born to worship money or other people. Happiness comes is different for everyone. People with limited options can still find joy in their life and be content with it. That joy could be family, friends, a home, a pet...etc.

i think we are all capable of starting/having this conversation from our own background and experiences.

we all need to be heard. learn from each other.

we are all not articulate in how we present it......but we are men and should act accordingly and inquire about whats trying to be said and take a patient approach in listening if the end result is to unite.

all the messenger vs message and whos right and whos qualified and he called me homo so he cant speak or he said this so i dont like him.........where has it gotten us?

this search for perfection is a delay in what could be great.

we are all human and thus flawed yet perfect in our own right and imperfect other places. this is where others come in to fill the black to make us all whole.

Gay black men and transfolks call straight men "breeders" and straight women "fish" (after the smell of pussy) among other things. Transfolks like Janet Mock have openly expressed disdain for Black women despite trying to be a Black woman but that's somehow cool with you. This is the fuck shit that y'all are on and it really pisses me off. Niggas like you make it seem as if gays and transpeople have some sort of halo on themselves where they commit no sin or wrong doing when they do EXACTLY the same shit you denigrate us for doing. You choose to look the other way when it comes to them but try to hold our feet to the fire. And when we point out the hypocrisy we're suddenly "homophobic" or "transphobic" or whatever new made up term created specifically to shut down a conversation and silence the other person.

You want the discourse to be better? Then start by BEING better, this include you.

Yes you can still be happy if you have limited options. Who is to say they have limited options? Some people choose to live off the grid to get away from our money worshiping society. And they love it. Just speaking on the U.S. We are born in this world to live how we want. We are not born to worship money or other people. Happiness comes is different for everyone. People with limited options can still find joy in their life and be content with it. That joy could be family, friends, a home, a pet...etc.
let the record show.....i never made it about money or worshipping other people.....im saying to open up because yes people can be happy in not knowing. but why is it a problem to ask for people to try something new to possibly be happiER? we should never allow ourselves to be ok because we think we are ok. be ok because you tried something else and didnt like it.

people who live of the grid due to not wanting to be controlled by money......guess what. a lot of them made that choice after they saw what money does.

back to the owrshipping you said.....i said alot of kids where im from only had the local knucklehead to look up to. so in turn i am saying maybe we should give kids something else to look forward to and someone to look up to because we are all great in who we are and its many kids who may need each and everyone of our guidance.

To the point of Cain's original post, I recognized recently that I need to leave my kids something in the event that I pass. And while it doesn't seem like much now, maybe in the future it's worth something. I started buying empty plots of land recently. I have a total of 50 acres in three states at this point (20 in NV, 20 in TX, and 10 in AZ). The land is empty and not worth a whole lot, but it's a start. My grandmother bought an empty plot of land in Texas and left it to her children. 30 years after she passed, oil was discovered on the property. It wasn't worth much when she got it, but now that my mother and aunt have entered a contract with an oil company it will be worth far more to the family.

My plan is to simply buy as much land as I can afford to handle tax-wise and leave it all to my kids. Maybe I'll take one of the 20 acre lots and stick a single-wide or a tiny house on it, I'm not sure but it's a thought. Regardless, it will appreciate over time and by the time they get it it should be worth far more than I bought it for.

That isn't a bad thing making sure your family can eat and live comfortable. The problem.lies in being a generation of living stagnant or without.

If 5 generations of a family has not moved out of the projects and is steady happy being on assistance from the state/government. That is an issue yeah you're happy but there's a whole world out there to conquer but stagnation has kept you/them/we comfy and "Happy" so you won't move.

I've been there grew up there so I know what it is.
I should say this because what I said came off wrong. Not all who are in the projects are on assistance. That was generalized statement to make

Back