Welcome To aBlackWeb

In my travels and time on this rock. I came to the conclusion..............

i just think @Cain being a spokesperson of what Black ppl need to do differently is hilarious. you shit on the Black LGBTQIA. you shit on Black women at every turn and youve been known to demean Black boys for tedious shit, like style choices

then you tag @DOS_patos who spends his days shitting on the ppl that look like him at every turn because they dont want to own a business or lower on the socioeconomic totem pole

so excuse me for finding all of this laughable
I don't shit on them I don't fuck with em. I don't give AF whom next man fucks with don't think I am to like or to support your bullshit. Far as black women and I shit on them nigga you stupid.

Demean black boys?? Nigga you stupid again. I've been mentoring young black boys/men before you got your period the fact that you made this post is comical. I want men to be men

I am for the building up black people I am not for goofy shit some jackass on twitter had a though and posted it while drinking a starbucks latte.

I said "we" and you and her (that's if she side with what you think she "meant") would be wrong. We are all on the planet, Goggle don't stop and end with black people, poverty and crime don't start and end with black people. We are a collective hence me saying my black brothers and sisters AND our allies.

Yes you can google how to be doctor what in the actual fuck do you here yourself. I understand your willingness to toss a cape on and I get it but now is not that time for contrarian what if's and and's. What I said is a fact and you can either like it or not

Yeah, you still don't get it. That's cool. I'm not even tryna derail this dope ass thread based on this. I was never arguing with you, B.

We need to stop waiting til they become millionaires to value the nerds and intelligence

Now this one, definitely isn't something specific to US. That's a pretty universal occurrence. And honestly these days, people don't really shun nerds like they used to.

Don't confuse nerds with geeks. Big distinction.

if Black men/women r not actively working to unlearn their unconscious/conscious biases towards Black ppl of different socioeconomic backgrounds, sexual orientation, gender, and “ableness”

they should not lead conversations on how to make our communities better.

again, the work starts with self.

i also find these conversations to be so trite. i dont need Black ppl to think and behave as me in order for me to extend grace and empathy towards them.

dont get me wrong, the issues in our communities need to be addressed but it matters whose addressing them and their intentions overall.

to love Black ppl is to accept them as is imo.
it really starts there.

I'm all the way with this.

I teach my son to talk to people in the language they can understand. And that every blue moon, you're gonna run into a nigga who ONLY understands violence. So that's the language you have to talk in. But that's that. You work out whatever you gotta work out with that man and then move on, unless he wanna run one again tommorow.
Fam Last time I really went out we beat up some niggas inside a night club.... my niggas like let’s see if there’s a back door cuz I’m sure niggas will be shooting when we get outside.... low and behold soon as we come outside the dudes we roughed were letting the guns go blam

I said "we" and you and her (that's if she side with what you think she "meant") would be wrong. We are all on the planet, Goggle don't stop and end with black people, poverty and crime don't start and end with black people. We are a collective hence me saying my black brothers and sisters AND our allies.

Yes you can google how to be doctor what in the actual fuck do you here yourself. I understand your willingness to toss a cape on and I get it but now is not that time for contrarian what if's and and's. What I said is a fact and you can either like it or not
thank you for at least starting the convo OG

if Black men/women r not actively working to unlearn their unconscious/conscious biases towards Black ppl of different socioeconomic backgrounds, sexual orientation, gender, and “ableness”

they should not lead conversations on how to make our communities better.

again, the work starts with self.

i also find these conversations to be so trite. i dont need Black ppl to think and behave as me in order for me to extend grace and empathy towards them.

dont get me wrong, the issues in our communities need to be addressed but it matters whose addressing them and their intentions overall.

to love Black ppl is to accept them as is imo.
it really starts there.

Agreed with the bolded. But where does the cishetero part come in at? Being a cishetero black male doesn't magically make someone incapable of unlearning their biases. And NOT being a cishetero black male doesn't magically make someone capable of unlearning their bias. Surely we can agree on that?

Like I can understand a nigga saying @Cain should be leading this conversation. Or @DOS_patos. Or me. But to say no cishetero male should leave the convo seems like a wild statement.

Not everyone wants to change the world or their world. A lot of people are actually happy with their way of life even if they dont have a lot. As long as they can feed their family and enjoy what makes them happy, that is enough.

Yes, the information is out there but there is a difference between being book smart on something and actually having the experience. I can read all the books on how to be a doctor and know everything. But I dont have a cadaver to practice on. What sane living person is gonna let me practice on them? I dont know how it feels to cut into a live person with steady hands while their life Is in my hands.

I get what you are saying but your statement doesnt apply to everything. I do agree with some of your statements.

Back