Welcome To aBlackWeb

In my travels and time on this rock. I came to the conclusion..............

Same with this one. I'm pretty sure niggas tired of hearing me talk about this. There really are very few legitimate reasons to not be a consistent present in your child's life. And 'My baby momma be wildin' don't count, niggas.

For most of us, the biggest legacy we will ever leave this world is our children.

Take that shit seriously.

If I had friend say that shit I would sit down with dude and express my feelings on that and see if shit change

if it don’t I ain’t rocking with him anymore.

Can’t be friends with a dude with that mindset

I was waiting for you to show up.
Don't roll your eyes, say it.

Let's keep the thread on track, B. Lol. We don't need @Race Jones coming through knocking the buildings down and shit.

Hopefully she don't mind me speaking for her: She rolling her eyes because @Cain just made a thread that I'm sure he had the best intentions with, but couldn't seem to do it without talking down to black people like we're all stupid, saying ridiculous things like black people 'don't want better', which is as while a statement as I've ever heard on here, and things like 'You can Google how to be a doctor' (what in the actual fuck, man?! Do you hear yourself?). I could go on, but I think that's the nuts and bolts.

The great part is that is sparked a good discussion nonetheless.

interesting thread....i have alot to add but just got off quarantine and got some running to do.

ill be back

Black folks need to keep fighting for what they are owed.

But, until we get what's coming to use, we need to start building for a future we want to see. So if our due does come it won't make or break the plans just enhance.
this statement it beautiful

nh

If I had friend say that shit I would sit down with dude and express my feelings on that and see if shit change

if it don’t I ain’t rocking with him anymore.

Can’t be friends with a dude with that mindset

Yeah, I say all the time that I legit couldn't be friends with a nigga who chose not to take care of his children.

i just think @Cain being a spokesperson of what Black ppl need to do differently is hilarious. you shit on the Black LGBTQIA. you shit on Black women at every turn and youve been known to demean Black boys for tedious shit, like style choices

then you tag @DOS_patos who spends his days shitting on the ppl that look like him at every turn because they dont want to own a business or lower on the socioeconomic totem pole

so excuse me for finding all of this laughable

We know better but we don't want better. It's sad to say that out loud but we legit don't want to get right. Also when I say we I mean errrbody. This generation has every tool in the world to build wealth, health and climatic change but we won't. There's literally a machine that will answer almost every question we need answered if you ask it right. You can Google how to be a Doctor, Electrician, Engineer, Computer Scientist, build a damn or build a bomb. There's thread on this forum alone on how to make money in IT and Stock and it's the same 5 or 6 posters in there at the most

To our black brother and sisters and allies we are so caught up on the lives of so called stars and having the trinkets that some white person said is luxury that we as a whole isn't building generational wealth for our kids kid's. Leaving a house and a couple dollars to your child(ren) is cool BUT leaving a few house's and cash to their children is what we should all be striving for. @DOS_patos will make a thread on how to get money and it might get a few post and you'll have a coon yes a coon(an ignorant nigga) saying he's too flashy always bragging. Meanwhile a bullshit thread about the new gay shit of the week or this celebrity did this or that goes 80pgs. I'm not acting like I don't be in those threads so stfu in advance BUT the time is here people for us to change our mindset and get money.

I said all that to say..........we know what we could do to fix all our problems but we won't. There's no real reason why poverty, lack of education and food should be a thing in America. Out of nowhere this year alone the government pull 3 trillion dollars out of the sky. They could've repaired every school, neighborhood, and sent every child to college for free off that alone. Yet we see each other as a threat won't work together disrespect our women, disrespect our men, barely raise our children.

on the last paragraph tho is this about us not doing enough or showing that we live in a very rigged system that could’ve handled a slew of issues before most of us were born? I know folks especially black people view government help as a handout despite it being owed. I don’t think most our issues are down to “I’m not doing enough” or that everybody works smarter than niggas.

i just think @Cain being a spokesperson of what Black ppl need to do differently is hilarious. you shit on the Black LGBTQIA. you shit on Black women at every turn and youve been known to demean Black boys for tedious shit, like style choices

then you tag @DOS_patos who spends his days shitting on the ppl that look like him at every turn because they dont want to own a business or lower on the socioeconomic totem pole

so excuse me for finding all of this laughable
:niggaa:

Let's keep the thread on track, B. Lol. We don't need @Race Jones coming through knocking the buildings down and shit.

Hopefully she don't mind me speaking for her: She rolling her eyes because @Cain just made a thread that I'm sure he had the best intentions with, but couldn't seem to do it without talking down to black people like we're all stupid, saying ridiculous things like black people 'don't want better', which is as while a statement as I've ever heard on here, and things like 'You can Google how to be a doctor' (what in the actual fuck, man?! Do you hear yourself?). I could go on, but I think that's the nuts and bolts.

I said "we" and you and her (that's if she side with what you think she "meant") would be wrong. We are all on the planet, Goggle don't stop and end with black people, poverty and crime don't start and end with black people. We are a collective hence me saying my black brothers and sisters AND our allies.

Yes you can google how to be doctor what in the actual fuck do you here yourself. I understand your willingness to toss a cape on and I get it but now is not that time for contrarian what if's and and's. What I said is a fact and you can either like it or not

exactly.

Back