Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im over J cole acting fake broke

But what if.....

that’s who he really is and is comfortable looking like he needs incense lit before he gets outta bed.

and why are we making this about him wanting or needing to relate?

what if he was, is that a bad thing? Is he relating to get women? Sell ya drugs?

it’s like y’all don’t even know what real is.

I said it once before......once people feel someone has money, their words have new meaning from the same words spoken when they was seen as poor.

it’s all about who people like

I'd give you credit for making a good point but...nah. I'll just say you didn't make as bad a point as you normally do

Must be.I see them everywhere.

I think they're secretly aliens collecting data on us.
When I used to work at a bakery I considered gettin a pair. I worked overnight so nobody would see me wearing them ugly ass shits. But I quit so I had no need plus they too ugly to justify the comfort.

It's just nike slides forever and always.

Also @Race Jones if you're so convinced Cole and his consumers are full of shit then how did you manage to sit through 2 1/2 hrs of a Kanye West album and give such an in depth review? The same man who is out here selling sweaters with holes in them for $500 a pop. You're part of that consumer group you loathe...and you supported to and put money in the pocket of a man who is everything you say you hate.

lmao ma nigga @DOS_patos been lookin for smoke all afternoon
Noooo
Not me.

I just think...ok attack niggas flaunting. I get that.
But targeting not so flashy people is just weird.

Show ya money Nigga! I know ya got it. Then when he shows it, oh fuck him. He thinks he’s better than me.

next thing niggas gonna hate in a fat chick getting skinny. Oh wait

Also @Race Jones if you're so convinced Cole and his consumers are full of shit then how did you manage to sit through 2 1/2 hrs of a Kanye West album and give such an in depth review? The same man who is out here selling sweaters with holes in them for $500 a pop. You're part of that consumer group you loathe...and you supported to and put money in the pocket of a man who is everything you say you hate.
Plus she got an iPhone

But are you poorer than your coworker? See what you don't get is capitalism has warped your mind my good sister. You've been duped into thinking that you need that Champion hoodie. You should focus on finding the Champion within and rise above this madness
View attachment 652208
I'm supposed to start my new position next week making almost triple what i get now so I gotta start looking at chains and grills soon.

:hehe2:

Noooo
Not me.

I just think...ok attack niggas flaunting. I get that.
But targeting not so flashy people is just weird.

Show ya money Nigga! I know ya got it. Then when he shows it, oh fuck him. He thinks he’s better than me.

next thing niggas gonna hate in a fat chick getting skinny. Oh wait

lol... cant please errbody

Back