Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im over J cole acting fake broke

Y’all never heard of rich white peoole wearing expensive shit that looks homeless. Kanye did a whole thing like that. This might be viewed in the same way. Such negativity
But what if.....

that’s who he really is and is comfortable looking like he needs incense lit before he gets outta bed.

and why are we making this about him wanting or needing to relate?

what if he was, is that a bad thing? Is he relating to get women? Sell ya drugs?

it’s like y’all don’t even know what real is.

I said it once before......once people feel someone has money, their words have new meaning from the same words spoken when they was seen as poor.

it’s all about who people like

Lol. Funny I was saying the same thing to myself about kendrick the other day.

Like you purposely buy Nike Cortez and collect beach cruisers you cornball ass nigga???
View attachment 652028

That type of shit so extra. It's all manufactured branding. It makes them come off less genuine to me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

There's no such thing as organic branding. The mere fact of it having to be branding takes away any naturalness to it once you find a way to monetize it. Some are just better at monetizing who they already are as opposed to putting on an image.

Now according to Race if you got a certain amount in your bank account then you're not supposed to wear Champion. And if you do then you're a fraud...but also if you try to live above your means you're a fraud. So either way Gabi you a fraud.
Hilarious
Gabi one of the realest out but this post was funny.

But what if.....

that’s who he really is and is comfortable looking like he needs incense lit before he gets outta bed.

and why are we making this about him wanting or needing to relate?

what if he was, is that a bad thing? Is he relating to get women? Sell ya drugs?

it’s like y’all don’t even know what real is.

I said it once before......once people feel someone has money, their words have new meaning from the same words spoken when they was seen as poor.

it’s all about who people like

Aight man

Back