Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im over J cole acting fake broke

"Hey nigger. Stop hiding your money. Be the stereotype we believe your kind to be." - this thread

Basically. Maybe, just maybe. Cole's team decided to brand him in a image that best suits him. Remember Cole did the standard industry look and music thing. Dude Basically said fuck that, ima do me. So now we gon complain about the stereotypical generic rappers and the ones who do the opposite....

Niggas hate Jay and other dumb rappers for flossing and rocking diamonds and shit

Niggas hate Cole for dressing down

Conclusion: Niggas are never happy

Like my dad used to say. "Some people will go to a party and complain about the ice being wet". Lesson,
"son do what you need to do and forget about making everyone happy" best advice I was ever given

This whole shit just reminded me of this guy

364E9B7700000578-3691950-image-m-43_1468586040714.jpg

But,I mean it's better than the ppl who dress in gaudy ass "high fashion" or wear pawn shop jewelry and other shit to sale to ppl.

I mean,some ppl have simple taste or maybe are bad dressers.

if I was super rich I might buy a lot of some simple dumb shit I like.
Aint really a better or worse. If ya outfit ugly it's ugly whether it's designer or not.

Forced relatability?

LMAO!!!!!

niggas be the first to say a nigga don’t live in reality or they are detached from the real people.

but then...lmao.

y’all got it.

black people are not a monolith but we should think same ass niggas

the summer of soul is a great documentary
Shit was lit af

Forced relatability?

LMAO!!!!!

niggas be the first to say a nigga don’t live in reality or they are detached from the real people.

but then...lmao.

y’all got it.

Shit was lit af

Y’all never heard of rich white peoole wearing expensive shit that looks homeless. Kanye did a whole thing like that. This might be viewed in the same way. Such negativity

Forced relatability?

LMAO!!!!!

but then...lmao.

y’all got it.

Shit was lit af

oh goodie! the leader of the coon squad has entered the chat

Aint really a better or worse. If ya outfit ugly it's ugly whether it's designer or not.
I only say better because most likely no corporation paid Cole to wear that,but ain't no guarantee of that either.

He made sure to show the label on those socks.

Bonnets were never intended to be worn outside. So I don't get the connection. But honestly I'm not invested enough to talk about it further lol.

earlier this year black women were being mocked for wearing bonnets - it was ok because they're comfy - "leave them alone"

this black man is wearing jogging pants in public and being mocked

he's comfy - "leave him alone"

that was all i was saying

his fanbase is still intact so it dont even matter

I hate displays of wealth and I hate when celebrities try to appeal to the poor/working class by concealing their wealth or downplaying their status

simple

j cole can wear whatever in all honestly. i just think hes full of shit as well as his consumers

“j cole is a humanitarian who cares more about the ppl than money”

“j cole is living a modest lifestyle”

“j cole isnt flashy, thats what makes him better than other rappers”

bullshit. Coles crocs is the equivalent to AOCs met gala “tax the rich” dress

both will be beat tf up and spit out during the class war

You realize this isn't the "eat the rich" war against classism commentary you're going for right? It's actually a very bad pro rich people anti poor stance you're taking

Back