Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im over J cole acting fake broke

Also @Race Jones if you're so convinced Cole and his consumers are full of shit then how did you manage to sit through 2 1/2 hrs of a Kanye West album and give such an in depth review? The same man who is out here selling sweaters with holes in them for $500 a pop. You're part of that consumer group you loathe...and you supported to and put money in the pocket of a man who is everything you say you hate.

conceited.gif

[
I'm supposed to start my new position next week making almost triple what i get now so I gotta start looking at chains and grills soon.

:hehe2:

Congrats..but remember when you go to get fly for that new gig don't get too fly. Don't get no Gucci shoes cuz you know be humble and all that...but also don't hit up Payless because you might be taking from those less fortunate. Fuck it just go in wearing some socks...oh wait a pair of socks and some crocs is what inspired this thread right?

Also @Race Jones if you're so convinced Cole and his consumers are full of shit then how did you manage to sit through 2 1/2 hrs of a Kanye West album and give such an in depth review? The same man who is out here selling sweaters with holes in them for $500 a pop. You're part of that consumer group you loathe...and you supported to and put money in the pocket of a man who is everything you say you hate.

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about?

I listened to the album once. how much was my stream worth? $5 ?? im not a consumer of shit foh 🤣🤣🤣

I refuse to buy Champion.

I'm from a time when that shit was sold in Dollar General and K-Mart.

Yall can pay them bullshit prices all you want.

Yeah, Champion didn't get hot until "Champion gear that I rock, you get your boots knocked / then attack you like a pit then lock shit down..."

Next thing you know Champion sweats tripled in cost.

You still listened lol. Thats 5 more than he would've had. Shame on you for promoting Ye and feeding his ego. How dare you make an exception and go against your principles just to...give an album review.

none of my principles are aganist listening to an album babe… sorry

unless its r kelly

:wtf11:

but a trump supporter? or dem supporter?

nah

Back