Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

And this is wisely thought of, this action here?

The victim has to suffer too so that it's easy on your part, I was banned recently and there wasn't a ban for a ban memo sent out by you. As a matter of fact, nothing was stated on a ban for me, but ok.

But this is what you are standing on and you think it's fair?

I see who all hold hands on here, Pray for wisdom this aint it
Idk what you talking about nor do I care. No one getting banned bc they called another member a punk

However you want someone banned, cool I got you. Just give me a name and accept what happens after that

Idk what you talking about nor do I care. No one getting banned bc they called another member a punk

However you want someone banned, cool I got you. Just give me a name and accept what happens after that

@shutupGabi

I believe you can do it. I wouldn't know if she'll be banned or not, but that's the person I want ban, since we doing it this way

Banning the others is too easy, they see it coming. I'ma got get me some pussy in the mean time.

I believe you can do it

You want Gabi of all people banned?

Lmaoooo. Bruh gon pick one of the universally loved posters to get banned. If you dont get the fuck on

I don't make the rules, plus it was too easy. I know you niggas go cry about it.

Could have just honored the request and this wouldn't have happened, that's what happens when you try and save your friends from fuck shit, you end up losing one off fuck shit.

Wisdom

I don't make the rules, plus it was too easy. I know you niggas go cry about it.

Could have just honored the request and this wouldn't have happened, that's what happens when you try and save your friends from fuck shit, you end up losing one off fuck shit.

Wisdom
I don't appreciate being called the 'N' word. Plus the curse words are offensive. Can someone ban this dude?

I've seen many females on other forum boards and social media get called the b-word and other negativity names, and get talked about, family members and all they have matched the energy.

Is it ok to do that here?

Is that a fair statement you made, just so I'm clear, If one dude or dudes on here can take the name-calling from her or anybody else, then we all should, including the female posters?

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

@shutupGabi

I believe you can do it. I wouldn't know if she'll be banned or not, but that's the person I want ban, since we doing it this way

Banning the others is too easy, they see it coming. I'ma got get me some pussy in the mean time.

I believe you can do it
It will be done

Only life can pay for a death so I'll be banning @Gene Parmesan for the same amount of time also

Hopefully this concludes ya business with AP

Back