Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

I apologize for correcting you, but

punkhttps://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prostitute

Also reference the episode of Martin where when Gina told him that Wallace liked going shoe shopping with her he responded with " Oh! So the brotha's a punk?" and proceeded to do a limp wrist gesture. So it's a bit of a reach...but it's in bounds.
Welp I'm not hip to prison slang, but thanks for the knowledge

We need to protect our youngins mental health

What is mentally wrong with wanting fair treatment on the board or getting the same outcome as has others gotten upon a request?

Would you want a poster male or female to use a derogatory epithet towards them for just posting their opinion about a topic, especially when the poster that is posting is not exhibiting those derogatory epithets characteristics?

I don't see any mental issues with any of that, creating a thread that was asked to do, does not express mental issue in my opinion.

I don't need the protection and your statement may need to be re-routed elsewhere to the "older" posters on here.

What is mentally wrong with wanting fair treatment on the board or getting the same outcome as has others gotten upon a request?

Would you want a poster male or female to use a derogatory epithet towards them for just posting their opinion about a topic, especially when the poster that is posting is not exhibiting those derogatory epithets characteristics?

I don't see any mental issues with any of that, creating a thread that was asked to do, does not express mental issue in my opinion.

I don't need the protection and your statement may need to be re-routed elsewhere to the "older" posters on here.
I respect your feelings and emotions brother

SMH @ this thread.

I swear niggas these days is................
2f435a9e0219b97e62a884602f7f9a9e.gif

If he’s being sincere this not the place for him

It's a place where name-calling is allowed? I want to understand the rules because someone was banned for associating you as a pedo, another poster recently was banned for being accused for name-calling another poster.

This poster has not only called me a punk ( a gay slur) but has also been disrespectful to others posters on here and has not been banned since I've been here.

I have no qualms with name-calling, I just would like for everything to be out in the open and on the table on how these actions will get addressed when the rabbit has the gun.

It's a place where name-calling is allowed? I want to understand the rules because someone was banned for associating you as a pedo, another poster recently was banned for being accused for name-calling another poster.

This poster has not only called me a punk ( a gay slur) but has also been disrespectful to others posters on here and has not been banned since I've been here.

I have no qualms with name-calling, I just would like for everything to be out in the open and on the table on how these actions will get addressed when the rabbit has the gun.

You acting like a punk right now bruh

Back