Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

Where were you at when you last checked?

I do not know the whole story so I am only going to comment on what I have seen since I been here, a poster got banned for calling you a pedo, at least that what was stated in his thread he recently created.

I assume that you are not a Pedo, I would hope not. That poster, pinned that tag on you, as being a pedo, Same thing, punks are associated with being gay or doing foul gay stuff, that's a disrespectful name, she used it towards me, just I assume how that poster called or labeled you as a pedo.

I do not know the whole story so I am only going to comment on what I have seen since I been here, a poster got banned for calling you a pedo, at least that what was stated in his thread he recently created.

I assume that you are not a Pedo, I would hope not. That poster, pinned that tag on you, as being a pedo, Same thing, punks are associated with being gay or doing foul gay stuff, that's a disrespectful name, she used it towards me, just I assume how that poster called or labeled you as a pedo.

A pedo is more than name calling

Punk don’t mean gay

I learned in therapy that we cannot dismiss ones feelings and emotions

it will only exacerbate whatever young in is going through

Punk is not associated with anything gay.
Habagooday.
I apologize for correcting you, but

punk2
[ puhngk ]SHOW IPA
noun
Slang.
  1. something or someone worthless or unimportant.
  2. a young ruffian; hoodlum.
  3. an inexperienced youth.
  4. a young male partner of a gay man.
  5. an apprentice, especially in the building trades.
  6. Prison Slang. a passive or submissive male inmate, especially one who is used for sex by another male inmate.

punk
noun (1)

\ ˈpəŋk \
plural punks
Definition of punk
(Entry 1 of 3)
1: a usually petty gangster, hoodlum, or ruffian
2a: PUNK ROCK
b: a punk rock musician
c: one who affects punk styles
a: a young inexperienced person : BEGINNER, NOVICEespecially : a young man
b slang : a young man used as a sexual partner by another man especially in a prison
4[probably partly from punk entry 3] : NONSENSE, FOOLISHNESS
5archaic : PROSTITUTE
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prostitute

PUNK

According to a 1950's slang dictionary the true root for the label "punk" was "a young male companion of a sodomite."
That boy in the red light district on the corner is nothing but a punk.
by Genii January 11, 2008

Also reference the episode of Martin where when Gina told him that Wallace liked going shoe shopping with her he responded with " Oh! So the brotha's a punk?" and proceeded to do a limp wrist gesture. So it's a bit of a reach...but it's in bounds.

Back