Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

Do we not address request of posters on this board? A poster was banned for name-calling towards another poster. His name was turned into something gay, which was supposed to shed a negative light on him. We use a gay slur to project on poster but we take up for gays in multitudes of threads?

You were quick to jump in the mix and ban that poster, I asked for a poster to be ban, and it was this whole "I really can't ban my friend stance" that was taken.

I asked for this ban, only for fair treatment of posters posting. Do you want poster's name-calling you every time you decide to make a post? Do you want your posters that are posting being named called every time they get ready to post on this board?

I was banned, was not given a reason, apparently someone request was honored, quickly. Fair. As a man, I'm sure you have some integrity, do you believe what you are doing by allowing name-calling is fair when a poster is posting?

I saw from the other thread, a poster was banned, so I learned from the other thread, that name-calling is not warranted on this board, and it will not be tolerated. So I want to continue that trend that was started in the thread that caused that poster to be banned.

rainbowdildobuttmonkey you mean?

I made a nice thread as asked and nothing has come from it.

It's been a whole hour going on and it's taking a long time to address my simple request.

I'm understanding how it goes on this board. It don't take that long on Twitter to get rid of something that's out of line made at a request.

Nigga!! Hold up.

tenor.gif

You "put in a request" to have another poster banned?!

Ole taddle tailing, snitchin ass, bitch ass nigga.
Its weird to me too, but its abw policy

What I don't want to do is have both of us banned and make his job easy.

I want him to be fair and make the right decision and ban a poster who was out of line with the name calling.

I put in a simple request to ask for her to be removed earlier today in the day, 24 hour ban and we here at 8:00 going over the same thing from earlier

I wanna show and let it be known on things get handled around here.

Posters can do what they want and you asked for some help and nothing comes about it, you do the necessary things to get the issue resolved but nothing comes to.

Ok, That's fair treatment I guess

I'm choosing my words carefully and not wanting to "attack" the mod or say anything to tick him off.

I'll just wait to see if my request gets honored, if not, posters can fully see how things work around her and see how the fairness is spreaded among posters.

I didn't start this trend, but I'm going to enhance it and make sure everybody is held accountable on their actions. I made a request at the time and I'm still waiting for it to be honored.

May have to wait until I graduate, but it's cool, I just want light shine on the fair treatment

Back