Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

As a man, have you ever asked a female to show proof or did you take it upon yourself to go and dig up the complaint for them?

As a man, are you to stand on some type of integrity, or are you going to not tackle the issue head on??

You are a mod, I have a request, you were in that thread at the time, and you posted, and quoted my request when I made it. Why are you not standing on any type of principles and doing what is asked?
I'm no longer going to get into the dog whistles about my manhood so let's dead that

A female has never come to me to express a grievance with a male or female poster. They may have gone to Goldie at some point but never me so let's just stop with the shoes that don't fit.

Don't call my integrity into question either. You do not know what I do and what I've done for this community and this site.

I've seen her call dudes much worse and none of them have ever called for her to be banned. They match her energy then it's rinse wash repeat.

Nigga!! Hold up.

tenor.gif

You "put in a request" to have another poster banned?!

Ole taddle tailing, snitchin ass, bitch ass nigga.

Better for you to put them stones down.

Nigga!! Hold up.

tenor.gif

You "put in a request" to have another poster banned?!

Ole taddle tailing, snitchin ass, bitch ass nigga.

There is a thread where a poster was banned because a request was made because of so called name-calling.

But if you for name-calling towards females , then I don't have any issues, everybody don't have filters when it comes to that, especially me.

Better for you to put them stones down.

Nah bruh. Dont do that...

I said "if she was a dude she woulda been banned years ago" (which sum can argue is a fact, but it's my opinion)

I never outright called for her to be banned. And I certainly wouldn't "put in a request" via pm

Come on bruh

I'm no longer going to get into the dog whistles about my manhood so let's dead that

A female has never come to me to express a grievance with a male or female poster. They may have gone to Goldie at some point but never me so let's just stop with the shoes that don't fit.

Don't call my integrity into question either. You do not know what I do and what I've done for this community and this site.

I've seen her call dudes much worse and none of them have ever called for her to be banned. They match her energy then it's rinse wash repeat.

I've seen many females on other forum boards and social media get called the b-word and other negativity names, and get talked about, family members and all they have matched the energy.

Is it ok to do that here?

Is that a fair statement you made, just so I'm clear, If one dude or dudes on here can take the name-calling from her or anybody else, then we all should, including the female posters?

There is a thread where a poster was banned because a request was made because of so called name-calling.

But if you for name-calling towards females , then I don't have any issues, everybody don't have filters when it comes to that, especially me.

giphy.gif

U sayin ur feelings got hurt?

Nah bruh. Dont do that...

I said "if she was a dude she woulda been banned years ago" (which sum can argue is a fact, but it's my opinion)

I never outright called for her to be banned. And I certainly wouldn't "put in a request" via pm

Come on bruh

No you haven't done that... but we can stop there.

Back