Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

You acting like a punk right now bruh

I understand the bait that's presented, I don't even want to deal with the jokes now, I'm trying to get understanding on something. I mean, a poster said that you was a whole, thing out here, I don't even want to dig into that hole, cuz with me, it's not going to be pretty and I don't want to get banned.

I want an understanding on why name-calling is allowed and not a bannable offense when asked upon

But for the difference between that other poster and me, You go wanna come see me, I promise you that, or vice versa, and I hope yo people love you
I'ma make you be who you aint, boy I'ma make you kill me. Don't take this internet as a joke

I just want it to be shown on record that fairness and wisdom is not being used like it's supposed to be used and that's ok, other posters can see how things are operated on this board and who gets what treatment.

We got a dude crying about being called a punk? Race and I have called each other much worse, but I still love her and she loves me. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Anyway, don't take life so serious dude. It's just online banter.
Bruh…

She’s referred to me as an “idiot“ on numerous occasions, as well as a “dick-eater“…..

But the word ”punk” is the deal-breaker for this kid?

And he’s calling for a ban???

Really???

Wow.

1627523952026.png

I understand the bait that's presented, I don't even want to deal with the jokes now, I'm trying to get understanding on something. I mean, a poster said that you was a whole, thing out here, I don't even want to dig into that hole, cuz with me, it's not going to be pretty and I don't want to get banned.

I want an understanding on why name-calling is allowed and not a bannable offense when asked upon

But for the difference between that other poster and me, You go wanna come see me, I promise you that, or vice versa, and I hope yo people love you
I'ma make you be who you aint, boy I'ma make you kill me. Don't take this internet as a joke

I just want it to be shown on record that fairness and wisdom is not being used like it's supposed to be used and that's ok, other posters can see how things are operated on this board and who gets what treatment.

Ol boy wasn’t banned for name calling but if you campaigning for him to be unbanned I’m not opposed

I don't appreciate being call a punk, that's a gay slur used towards a black straight man.

She cries over gay, white folks, and other black gays who push the agenda but using gay slurs towards black men that are straight to try and tear them down.

And it goes unchecked.

Unbalance.

Punks last time I checked were associated with gay folks, so she uses that word to try and degrade my character and it's all cool?

Fake
Yeah.....Idc about this my guy. You tried it tho

But I'll will ban someone for you. As long as you understand that I'll match a ban for a ban

When you ready, drop the name

Yeah.....Idc about this my guy. You tried it tho

But I'll will ban someone for you. As long as you understand that I'll match a ban for a ban

When you ready, drop the name

And this is wisely thought of, this action here?

The victim has to suffer too so that it's easy on your part, I was banned recently and there wasn't a ban for a ban memo sent out by you. As a matter of fact, nothing was stated on a ban for me, but ok.

But this is what you are standing on and you think it's fair?

I see who all hold hands on here, Pray for wisdom this aint it

And this is wisely thought of, this action here?

The victim has to suffer too so that it's easy on your part, I was banned recently and there wasn't a ban for a ban memo sent out by you. As a matter of fact, nothing was stated on a ban for me, but ok.

But this is what you are standing on and you think it's fair?

I see who all hold hands on here, Pray for wisdom this aint it
Bruh just click "lol", "feelings", or "wack" and keep it moving. Orrr you can always log off and fire up streaming services and chill. This shit is not serious lol

I don't appreciate being call a punk, that's a gay slur used towards a black straight man.

She cries over gay, white folks, and other black gays who push the agenda but using gay slurs towards black men that are straight to try and tear them down.

And it goes unchecked.

Unbalance.

Punks last time I checked were associated with gay folks, so she uses that word to try and degrade my character and it's all cool?

Fake

This shit wild fam

Back