Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

It will be done

Only life can pay for a death so I'll be banning @Gene Parmesan for the same amount of time also

Hopefully this concludes ya business with AP

You niggas lack, wisdom, judgement, integrity, maturity and anything else that comes with leadership smh.

These 5th grade ass games, just look at the request, process it and be done with it. You niggas doing shit that kindergartens though over banning somebody

I can tell you niggas don't run, operate nor control shit but this board here. I wouldn't let you niggas run a ice cream shop,

Get you wisdom game up. Modding like a kindergarden around this bitch.

You niggas lack, wisdom, judgement, integrity, maturity and anything else that comes with leadership smh.

These 5th grade ass games, just look at the request, process it and be done with it. You niggas doing shit that kindergartens though over banning somebody

I can tell you niggas don't run, operate nor control shit but this board here. I wouldn't let you niggas run a ice cream shop,

Get you wisdom game up. Modding like a kindergarden around this bitch.
We read your request. It was denied.

What's next on the docket?

I wouldn't go through all this myself, but I can understand the hypocrisy he's talking about.

Look, we're all supposed to be equal right?

If that's the case, then the punishment should be the same.

Either that, or there shouldn't be any punishment at all.

Meaning, if it's ok for women to talk reckless to men on here without getting reprimanded...........then men shouldn't be reprimanded if they talk just as reckless to women on here either.

In other words:

Marlo one way clip.gif

Marlo but it's the other way clip.gif

Back