Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

Nah, just going by what I've heard.

tenor.gif

This ain’t prison

True, but some things carry over to the outside.

I mean, from a message board perspective, I didn't think her calling him a punk was that serious..........but I'm not the offended party.

So it's not my place to tell that man how he should feel.

Based on what I've seen in this thread thus far, Sharpton sees it as offensive and/or disrespectful.

I'm just calling for consistency across the board.

Nothing more..........nothing less.

Who got someone banned cuz they felt disrespected and not because what was said was objectively out of bounds?

Therein lies the problem.

What is......or isn't.......considered out of bounds is subjective.

To Sharpton, it was.

To her, it wasn't.

I wasn't there for that. I was asking cuz I genuinely didn't know.
It’s been a few weird bannings .... seems as if the posters who aren’t in the go along get along gang lmao get treated differently than those who are

I think that was the point of homie making this thread to highlight it cuz best believe had it been a poster who is “ liked “ making such a thread the issue would have been handled differently

Last edited:
yeah that was weird.. instead of taking your offer and saying the name... he wrote a speech about how yall was fulla shit.. lmao

he chose.... poorly
I mean, it was pretty straightforward

Therein lies the problem.

What is......or isn't.......considered out of bounds is subjective.

To Sharpton, it was.

To her, it wasn't.
Calling somebody a pedo multiple times is objectively out of bounds. That's what happened to the last 2 ppl that got banned that ppl talked about.

Calling somebody a punk is not. Not on the same site where ppl have called ppl fags, bitches, coons etc and invited ppl to the hands.

Also not when the offended party has engaged in the same or similar talk. Everybody is entitled to their feelings but we also can look at shit and tell you no.

Back