Welcome To aBlackWeb

Iight, you on a sinking ship...

lol y’all bring unrealistic

it’s a sinking ship and niggas is yelling and screaming and fighting to live

either sneak on the boat or die

if you don’t sneak on women and kids will survive

if you do sneak on women and kids will survive

Lol it’s a life boat

now we gotta screen people and ask them if they can use a paddle?
i thought it was rafts but yeah, she just be lying when she say she cant bbq or pump gas bro

she'll crank that boat and jeff gordon that bitch to safety if her life depends on it

We went floating on the river a couple months ago, my experience say otherwise. They need me on that boat and I'll be there lol

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
oh i got a country chick she'll swap the transmission on that mf and make it tow the rest of em

Lol it’s a life boat

now we gotta screen people and ask them if they can use a paddle?
You in the middle of the ocean by a sinking boat. Them waves gonna be strong as shit. Add to the fact that them kids just lost their parents and probably crying frantically. If it is night time, they wont be able to see two feet in front of them.

We went floating on the river a couple months ago, my experience say otherwise. They need me on that boat and I'll be there lol

Word. Even adults dont have full control in water but we can at least know how to possibly paddle correctly or move to less dangerous waters

You in the middle of the ocean by a sinking boat. Them waves gonna be strong as shit. Add to the fact that them kids just lost their parents and probably crying frantically. If it is night time, they wont be able to see two feet in front of them.

Word. Even adults dont have full control in water but we can at least know how to possibly paddle correctly or move to less dangerous waters

You making me wanna make sure there’s no kids on that life boat

lNUh0uV.gif

Y’all saying shit but a couple kids getting on a boat with me. Not a lot though. Only if their momma already gone though lol.

I feel they have a better chance with me.

You either die by drowning, hypothermia or you're shark food. I'm getting on the boat

Pretty sure regulations have changed and there must be life rafts for everyone on board though lol

You’re not controlling anything though

Its are you gonna sneak on the boat or no because of “morals”?

whatever that shit means lol

The policy for the life boats are women and kids only but you see a way to sneak on a boat without alerting anyone and saving yourself....

Do you? Or do you fall back to die cuz integrity?
I can swim like a whale, but if I go out, I’ll do it with dignity.

Some of yall saying let the women on first as well. How you know that women is worth dying for? They could be the worst person in the world. Things to think about, lol.
save her and be getting race roasted the whole trip.

it shouldnt work that way.....you either save em or dont but you cant carfax everybody as you pass them to see if you deem them worthy of life lol

you might save a killer or a drunk, yeah......you might save somebody that'll have a child 5 years from now that will grow up and change the world
you need to watch the life of Pi

crazy movie about this type shit

real issue that needs to be addressed

we as a country never include fat people in our emergency plans

there's no fat people in the outbreak movies, the zombie movies, or the end of the world movies

theres no fat exit doors, no double wide life jackets, no 3x bulletproof vests.....

what about them?
I missed this. Playing devils advocate here, dont shot me. Not including people with health issues but just the lazy. If they 350+ and have trouble walking up stairs, sounds like you didnt care about your life way before the cruise. And you saying I got to let her on first? I dont knke man, lol

Back