Welcome To aBlackWeb

Iight, you on a sinking ship...

what if a kid mad big and take up two spots?

they going over to save three skinny kids or what?

This brings up another point. I only meant young children. Like CLEARLY children. If I'm on that sinking ship and I gotta take a second to decide if your 16 year old son with the little mustache and shit is actually a 16 year old, I'ma prolly just punch that nigga in the face and get on a lifeboat. No time for them kinda calculations.

Last edited:
what if a kid mad big and take up two spots?

they going over to save three skinny kids or what?

real issue that needs to be addressed

we as a country never include fat people in our emergency plans

there's no fat people in the outbreak movies, the zombie movies, or the end of the world movies

theres no fat exit doors, no double wide life jackets, no 3x bulletproof vests.....

what about them?

there's no fat people in the outbreak movies, the zombie movies, or the end of the world movies

theres no fat exit doors, no double wide life jackets, no 3x bulletproof vests.....

what about them?
:imdead:

This brings up another point. I only meant young children. Like CLEARLY children. If I'm on that sinking shit and I gotta take a second to decide if your 16 year old son wit the little mustache and shit is actually a 16 year old, I'ma prolly just punch that nigga in the face and get on a lifeboat. No time for them kinda calculations.
If you are old enough to wipe your ass everyman for himself you can brag on your lil 2 year old ass wiping prodigy if ya want..

what about them?
Crying lmao so fucked up but in life they use to eat food in death they are food

i don’t give a fuck about none of that shit I’m getting on

lol @ choosing to die

the reason this shit dont be that funny to me is because I really dont believe you're that shitty of a person

you aint bout to slide no elementary kids for the last raft bruh

you might not be able to accept death and thats ok...a lot of people cant

but you'll get along just fine

Back