Welcome To aBlackWeb

Iight, you on a sinking ship...

real issue that needs to be addressed

we as a country never include fat people in our emergency plans

there's no fat people in the outbreak movies, the zombie movies, or the end of the world movies

theres no fat exit doors, no double wide life jackets, no 3x bulletproof vests.....

what about them?

We reached that point ABW. We made it.
585261CB-1DD5-455B-B902-9D421C4DF2D8.gif

the reason this shit dont be that funny to me is because I really dont believe you're that shitty of a person

you aint bout to slide no elementary kids for the last raft bruh

you might not be able to accept death and thats ok...a lot of people cant

but you'll get along just fine
Fam it says sneaking onto a raft that’s reserved for kids and women

I’m sure kids and women will be left behind regardless

also I’m sure the stragglers can get together and find something to float on

even if they don’t, not my problem

Fam it says sneaking onto a raft that’s reserved for kids and women

I’m sure kids and women will be left behind regardless

also I’m sure the stragglers can get together and find something to float on

even if they don’t, not my problem
man we in a panic.......fuck them signs

i just go with whats mentioned in the op

"if you and your family could take a boat to survive on your own" well shit yeah ima do that

this said the boats are for women and children only....are you gonna break this code and save yourself?

nah im not

i just go with whats mentioned in the op

"if you and your family could take a boat to survive on your own" well shit yeah ima do that

this said the boats are for women and children only....are you gonna break this code and save yourself?

nah im not

I’ll help as many kids as I can but I’m getting on one of them.

That’s for sure happening

Lmao.

Mfers in the comfort of their warm house right now are like let the women and children on.

But put them on a ship and let the cold air coming off the water hit their skin real quick.

Bet more than half of them gon get on their fuck them kids shit quick

lmao man every day its some hypothetical question and when every response isnt the same its some mf like "they lying"

its different people out here bro

the part that gets me the most is that people are soooo full of shit online all the time that "they gotta be lying" can be thrown on anybody and probably believed

doesnt fit the way you think? fake news

shits tiring but i said all that to say i have nothing to prove to a message board....i gain zero here by lying about putting hypothetical children before myself lol

aint no bitches lookin

lmao man every day its some hypothetical question and when every response isnt the same its some mf like "they lying"

its different people out here bro

the part that gets me the most is that people are soooo full of shit online all the time that "they gotta be lying" can be thrown on anybody and probably believed

doesnt fit the way you think? fake news

shits tiring but i said all that to say i have nothing to prove to a message board....i gain zero here by lying about putting hypothetical children before myself lol

aint no bitches lookin

Everything you said is facts.

Chill though bro. Im just trying to rack some laughing reactions

What if while you helping them future school shooters another grown man sneaks on and now there ain’t no space for you

now you got the eat ass face while drowning slowly

Lol at sneak. I’m helping like a max of 10 kids and them I’m riding. Can’t save everybody

fuck those women. I’m talking bout kids max age of like 10.

What if while you helping them future school shooters another grown man sneaks on and now there ain’t no space for you

now you got the eat ass face while drowning slowly
i smile when i eat ass.....

but back to the question......

thats why you gotta already be on the boat helping people up.
and mushing niggas you dont fuck with

giphy.gif

Back