Welcome To aBlackWeb

Iight, you on a sinking ship...

Ruthless, the whole lot of yall. Lol. But fear of the unknown will make a person think irrational. Especially if you have never been in a life or death situation before.

Now for the jokes. Some of yall are like "kids cant take care of themselves. Why should we let them get on the boat and we die. Then they die later because they stuck on the boat they dont know how to operate or dont know you cant drink the ocean water.".

Some of yall saying let the women on first as well. How you know that women is worth dying for? They could be the worst person in the world. Things to think about, lol.

this is why the women go with the children....first

we have a better chance at survival and they'll at least be together

saving kids alone and no women you're playing everybody and it doesnt matter at that point

Or..or.. you stop doing all these mental gymnastics and just get on the boat and stay alive

now you don’t gotta be like “oh I should help them, but not help them, oh but what about them?”

Some of yall saying let the women on first as well. How you know that women is worth dying for? They could be the worst person in the world. Things to think about, lol.

it shouldnt work that way.....you either save em or dont but you cant carfax everybody as you pass them to see if you deem them worthy of life lol

you might save a killer or a drunk, yeah......you might save somebody that'll have a child 5 years from now that will grow up and change the world

this is why the women go with the children....first

we have a better chance at survival and they'll at least be together

saving kids alone and no women you're playing everybody and it doesnt matter at that point

How do you have a better chance?

part of the game, yo lmfao

but hell yeah, fuck yo husband

im the first to admit i got a soft spot for kids and women but by that same token i wont lose a lick of sleep if ole Beta 'nem dont make it

"you put up a good fight boys"

How do you have a better chance?

we're stronger, think better in a panic, and can ultimately move better and make last second decisions if we dont have a baby on our hip

we're more valuable as a team of men working together to preserve life overall, then freaking out trying to save ourselves

it shouldnt work that way.....you either save em or dont but you cant carfax everybody as you pass them to see if you deem them worthy of life lol

you might save a killer or a drunk, yeah......you might save somebody that'll have a child 5 years from now that will grow up and change the world
I can see letting women with children on. But not women with no kids.

But to be real, self preservation is stronger than you think. We thinking rationally because we are not in that situation. Shit changes when you only have a few minutes to live or die.

lol how you gonna make yourself the deciding person on who lives and who dies during a panic situation with 1000 ppl running around trying to live?

some nigga gonna punch you in your chest for trying to pick and choose lmao

I can see letting women with children on. But not women with no kids.

But to be real, self preservation is stronger than you think. We thinking rationally because we are not in that situation. Shit changes when you only have a few minutes to live or die.

true enough thats why you gotta know who you are at all times

women can survive their own

you saw shorty in titanic

actually we live in a time where a women gonna say it’s sexist that you think she can’t fend for herself lol

yeah mane lol

there's always that

those women should never get in the club free or get seats on the bus but i'd let em go

now if you gone argue about it, fuck ya....but I doubt they'd pull that card right then

they'd all be dainty ladies lol

the reason this shit dont be that funny to me is because I really dont believe you're that shitty of a person

you aint bout to slide no elementary kids for the last raft bruh

you might not be able to accept death and thats ok...a lot of people cant

but you'll get along just fine

I guess I'm that sh*tty of a person and I sleep fine at night. Perhaps I'll change when I get a youngin' of my own.....but as of now, It's F*ck everybody else. My lady and I are getting on that raft.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back