Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Wish You Didn't Trust Me So Much

Man nothing wrong wit your thoughts breh.

Most ppl not wired like that, they don't care if you got x,y,z,a,b,c living in your house, they'll still try and find a way to crash.
and if you ask people lie that did they holla at me they gonna look at you like......
:disnig:

It's not they wanting to disrupt your household, it's more of them just hoping you would look out for them since they are down and out and you are their main ace bud
Jah has provided me with other means so in my case they would just ask for some money. But in an absolute case they would have to leave when I leave and come back when I come back.

Don't forget Randy Jackson and Tito Jackson married and had kids for the same woman

One of them Jackson brothers

So someone was lusting after someone

What's the difference between a 2 and 3, I mean they are so close to be the same eh?
A 2 can run point a 3 never gets the ball they play their position and wait.

Meaning my number 2 chick is special to me and gets treated better. My 3 is cool but she's the "aye you up" or "I am busy I'll hit you back" text getter's. She's still on the team but her spot not as valuable..... Word

I agree with you, however, I don't consider hitting on your spouse's friends to be within the realm of normalized behavior. It's only common because cheating is common. Cheating isn't acceptable behavior either. You weren't the first woman outside of their relationship that they hit on.

I've stayed with friends and their spouses for weeks at a time on some occasions when I was traveling through town, with no advances. I've also been in a room with another friend's boyfriend for like 10 minutes before he made a move. It isn't a matter of leaving them alone together, that was just an opportune setting for an opportunist to reveal themselves.

I didnt say it was normal behavior, Im saying being around someone long enough to garner some level of feelings for them is pretty normal.

which happened in my case.

So are you saying that every person that meets another person is lusting after them? There is so much more to life! Do you lust after every person you see that look good to you?

Yes I do.

Im a very horny woman.

so the first thing I say when I see a nigga is: "I wonder what his sex is like"

lmaooo nah Im just joking.

Im just saying everybody up here aint keeping it all the way real.

Because lust is a very normal human emotion.

like temptation.

*shrugs*

Plus Im going off of my experiences alone.

I know dudes right now that just got married and already they are in my inbox on FB asking to hangout

Based off my experiences alone, I feel a lot of people, I wouldn't say everyone but ALOT are out here doing their partners greasy.

period.

I wish I could say otherwise but I've been the main, the side, the hoe, the queen, the cheater, so on and so forth.

Ive seen it from all sides.

So just like you are saying: Nah not everyone is like that.

Im saying: A great deal of people are.

which brings be me back to my original point.

Loyalty and blind trust...just isnt enough.

Back