Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Wish You Didn't Trust Me So Much

Bobby Womack, who best buddy was Sam Cooke (I think it was him) when Cooke died, dude married his wife, then I think when she died, he married Cooke's sister or some shit (some weird shit Bobby did)

But listening to this video wanted me to ask the ABW family this question:

Would you leave your spouse around any of your good friend in your home while you're gone?

Thoughts

27y28uu.jpg

I don't think any of my friends are grimy to try something but at the same time there is no reason for them to ever be alone with my spouse to begin with.

friends who wld do you dirt like that, aint friends. n if u with someone who wld not only cheat on u but do it with ur friends, u aint in good company.

I don't think any of my friends are grimy to try something but at the same time there is no reason for them to ever be alone with my spouse to begin with.

For example:

One of yo patnas fell on hard times and he was like man I need to stay at the crib for a few weeks,

Your spouse and him are at the crib. I'm not saying anything would happened, but you being at work would you be cool about the situation?

friends who wld do you dirt like that, aint friends. n if u with someone who wld not only cheat on u but do it with ur friends, u aint in good company.

There's no way to know what your friends will or would not do, same goes for your spouse

Your dude could have a moment and your homegirl that's staying over because she waiting on her apartment to be finished may already had a thing for your dude and bam, things happened.

i would, if they grimey enough to do that knowing how i am, then they know they have no one to blame for the incoming storm but themselves...of course imma be hurt.....

and as they say, hurt people hurt peolpe

but there were a few times i had my homeboy meet my wife somewhere so they can come meet me for happy hour downtown, cuz my wife don't know downtown like that

they'd ride the bus and the train downtown together n everything....if i can't trust you like that, we can't be tight

There's no way to know what your friends will or would not do, same goes for your spouse

Your dude could have a moment and your homegirl that's staying over because she waiting on her apartment to be finished may already had a thing for your dude and bam, things happened.
if u r saying that everybody has the potential to cheat or do another wrong, u r correct. that doesn't change the fact that some people's likelihood of doing so is higher.

dont keep untrustworthy ppl in ur life. u'll always be left lookin over ur shoulder, n possibly still get treated foul.
Im scared to speak on this subject.
dont be.

if u r saying that everybody has the potential to cheat or do another wrong, u r correct. that doesn't change the fact that some people's likelihood of doing so is higher.

dont keep untrustworthy ppl in ur life. u'll always be left lookin over ur shoulder, n possibly still get treated foul.

dont be.

How would one know coming into the situation that both parties are trustworthy?

So you saying you don't trust your friend or your spouse??

I trust my friends and I'll trust my spouse but I see no need for them to be alone together.
However, I've been in this situation too many times and I ended up getting blamed.

Shit I thought my friends wouldn't do to me, has happened to me.

How would one know coming into the situation that both parties are trustworthy?
the chance is never zero but if, for example, ur boy has smashed taken women or cheated on his girls in the past, that's an identifier of untrustworthiness. if they treat other ppl like that, it cld happen to u.

yes, ppl who have never made a step wrong do cheat too but there r people who just don't repect other ppls unions much. thats a red flag.

I trust my friends and I'll trust my spouse but I see no need for them to be alone together.
However, I've been in this situation too many times and I ended up getting blamed.

Shit I thought my friends wouldn't do to me happened.

As I presented the example to the Chi-town breh, I want to present the same example to you:

Your homegirl/cousin/co-worker/ (who is pretty and fine, nice set of teeth etc) needs to stay at your crib for 3 to 4 weeks until the ppl finish with her apartment or until she can get her income tax check so she can get on her feet

Yo dude is home doing the day and works at night, you work doing the day, Ole girl who is staying with you works the night shift.

What's your mood at work?

Back