Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Wish You Didn't Trust Me So Much

Yes I do.

Im a very horny woman.

so the first thing I say when I see a nigga is: "I wonder what his sex is like"

lmaooo nah Im just joking.

Im just saying everybody up here aint keeping it all the way real.

Because lust is a very normal human emotion.

like temptation.

*shrugs*

Plus Im going off of my experiences alone.

I know dudes right now that just got married and already they are in my inbox on FB asking to hangout

Based off my experiences alone, I feel a lot of people, I wouldn't say everyone but ALOT are out here doing their partners greasy.

period.

I wish I could say otherwise but I've been the main, the side, the hoe, the queen, the cheater, so on and so forth.

Ive seen it from all sides.

So just like you are saying: Nah not everyone is like that.

Im saying: A great deal of people are.

which brings be me back to my original point.

Loyalty and blind trust...just isnt enough.
I am sure there are but I would hope it is not as prevalent as you make it seem.

Yes I do.

Im a very horny woman.

so the first thing I say when I see a nigga is: "I wonder what his sex is like"

lmaooo nah Im just joking.

Im just saying everybody up here aint keeping it all the way real.

Because lust is a very normal human emotion.

like temptation.

*shrugs*

Plus Im going off of my experiences alone.

I know dudes right now that just got married and already they are in my inbox on FB asking to hangout

Based off my experiences alone, I feel a lot of people, I wouldn't say everyone but ALOT are out here doing their partners greasy.

period.

I wish I could say otherwise but I've been the main, the side, the hoe, the queen, the cheater, so on and so forth.

Ive seen it from all sides.

So just like you are saying: Nah not everyone is like that.

Im saying: A great deal of people are.

which brings be me back to my original point.

Loyalty and blind trust...just isnt enough.
Also in all the rolls you described yourself as I hope you were comfortable with them at the time.

I am sure there are but I would hope it is not as prevalent as you make it seem.

I wish it wasnt but I just see it all the time....all the time.

and tbh I DONT know of too many men that dont cheat :/

My homegirl is currently talking to my homie that's married.

I tried to warn her but she dont care and apparently ... neither does he.

Last edited:

and tbh I DONT know of too men that dont cheat :/

Yeah. This whole thread has made me ill.

with threads like this, how can anybody say shit about people marrying themselves? nothing is sacred.

I'm sorry...I just can't do it. I can sit there and hit on any of her friends.

Of course the THOUGHT of smashing would come across, but that would only be in a 3sum type situation. Thinking it is normal. That's nothin

But to sit there and actually ACT on those thoughts...wait for my s/o to leave the room or crib...then proceed to hit on her friends...hell naw!! No...just...no.

They cool but no.

An associate who I spoke to frequently and even hung with a few times just recently married her boyfriend of 13 years. Earlier this week he was in my inbox and liking all my shit on FB. Now, I went to school with this fool all my life but cmon fam!

He even know me and his gal were cool. Now, she don't even talk to a G no more.

An associate who I spoke to frequently and even hung with a few times just recently married her boyfriend of 13 years. Earlier this week he was in my inbox and liking all my shit on FB. Now, I went to school with this fool all my life but cmon fam!

He even know me and his gal were cool. Now, she don't even talk to a G no more.
that's a measure of her character. like attracted like.

no sympathy for the ppl who play themselves.

that's a measure of her character. like attracted like.

no sympathy for the ppl who play themselves.
Thing is, he's cheated on her ass publically, so why be mad at me?! I was at work minding my business. She found out cause IG told on him. He was on IG liking all my pics too.

Thing is, he's cheated on her ass publically, so why be mad at me?! I was at work minding my business. She found out cause IG told on him. He was on IG liking all my pics too.
you accept the treatment you think you deserve.

she aint mad at him for cheating because on some level, she thinks its tolerable. she's mad at the humiliation of you knowing/being the subject of his attention perhaps. projecting it the wrong damn way.

I wish ppl like that wld just be in open relationships n respectful but I guess the shitting on people's dignity part gets them off.

Nah frfr let me pretend to be serious

I'll let my nigga catch that couch for a duration of 24-48hrs, depending on how much food in my fridge and what you've offer to me, I may stretch it to 72hrs but after that, I'm on some "Shid breh, let me get them blankets and pillow cases so the wifey can wash them, I hate to be of bad news, you gotta go breh, wish you could stay longer, but aye, call me later and let me know where you laying yo head at"

LOL
I mean no diss but are you a stingy man IRL?
:df:
u've posted bout not givin ur kids 'free rides', demandin presents at the door from wedding guests, now a "what u offerin me?" stipulation on someone crashing for 72hrs. prolly jokes but a nigga had to ask.

Last edited:
Bobby Womack, who best buddy was Sam Cooke (I think it was him) when Cooke died, dude married his wife, then I think when she died, he married Cooke's sister or some shit (some weird shit Bobby did)

But listening to this video wanted me to ask the ABW family this question:

Would you leave your spouse around any of your good friend in your home while you're gone?

Thoughts

27y28uu.jpg

Yes i would i trust my homies even if i think of the worst. But the homie aint who you have to watch as hard.

and tbh I DONT know of too many men that dont cheat :/

I just read this again and you don't know too many men that don't cheat? Please change your circle of men. And people cheat in the same rate. Men cheating is just more publicized. All men that cheat are not cheating with single women.

Back