Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Wish You Didn't Trust Me So Much

You his main ace breh, are you really turning yo back on your ace in a time of need, the nigga you shot dice with and went to prom with, double dated with,yo ace breh, We talking about yo ace breh, Wow Du,

Friends, how many do we have them
that's not turning my back bruh, i can't rock with inconsiderate people...

i wouldn't call my man who has a family and ask to stay at his house, so why should he call me?

i'm a humble dude bruh, i don't entitle myself to anything someone else has... if they offer it that's whassup, but i don't come at them like they have to do so or i ain't a real friend....

i'm insulted by the notion.....no one imposes themselves on me...if i don't offer, they damn sure don't have the right to suggest..cuz i would never do that to anyone else

Find a hotel that wasn't hit. One preferably for $39 a night Sun-Thurs

Really though,

You want yo home girl to go to a slut house? smh

That's yo girl, yall got pictures taken together and shit, with the words Memories airbrushed on the shit Lol

Dayum it's a cole world I tell you

1. Insurance came out, with so many claims, it will be 2-3 weeks before they can send an adjuster out to come and look at the damages

Nigga can I crash Lol
nigga, i ain't got a crashing type crib......

call so n so.... that nigga ain't got nobody living with him.....

If it ever got that extreme, I'd let them come stay but it won't be long because why do I have to change my living arrangements because of your hard times. They can't just be chilling in my house when I'm at work. They will not have a key to my crib, so when I leave for work they leaving for whatever too or they can go live somewhere else. My house, my rules.

nigga, i ain't got a crashing type crib......

call so n so.... that nigga ain't got nobody living with him.....

And there you go folks, how best friends since 8th grade stop speaking LOL

Now you know yo patna calling you all types of fake ass this and that Lol..and now his mama who you know, think you aint shit either.

Lol.

If it ever got that extreme, I'd let them come stay but it won't be long because why do I have to change my living arrangements because of your hard times. They can't just be chilling in my house when I'm at work. They will not have a key to my crib, so when I leave for work they leaving for whatever too or they can go live somewhere else. My house, my rules.

When you get up to go to work, where are they going though? and they gotta wait until you get home? that could be after 5 or 6, the hell they suppose to do out in the streets for that long? lol

And there you go folks, how best friends since 8th grade stop speaking LOL

Now you know yo patna calling you all types of fake ass this and that Lol..and now his mama who you know, think you aint shit either.

Lol.
:shrug3:

bust a move or keep it moving.....

i ain't mad tho...

why would someone young willing and able want to disrupt my household with their presence?

It's not they wanting to disrupt your household, it's more of them just hoping you would look out for them since they are down and out and you are their main ace bud

But then again even if I was single I wouldn't want someone staying by me. But that is just me.

This is me. It's just me and my son and I told my friends, I better be the absolute last resort if they need somewhere to stay.

They better ask cousins they barely know, coworkers and the roaches before they ask me.

It's not they wanting to disrupt your household, it's more of them just hoping you would look out for them since they are down and out and you are their main ace bud
but how is that not imposing yourself on someone else's home life?
that's very intrusive and inconsiderate to their normal routine.

I'm sorry I wouldn't want to disrupt that flow in anyone else's house, and i wouldn't expect anyone to suggest that i do that for them...

i'm funny like that, i never want to be a burden on anyone....if i'm doing too much, i'm ghost....so i don't have it in me anymore to just let nigaz stay t my spot....

i was like that when i was younger, but i learned you can't do that shit...so i'm done..it's removed from my being.....

if i'm a peice of shit for it, then fuck it, i'll just be a piece of shit....ain't gonna change my mind in the least.....

nigga just gonna have to be mad....he'll get over it...or not....

My squad and I are tight they would never disrespect and I would never disrespect as well. Especially if it's the point guard and the shooting guard as well. The 3,4 and 5 is different story though but that's a understanding between us

My squad and I are tight they would never disrespect and I would never disrespect as well. Especially if it's the point guard and the shooting guard as well. The 3,4 and 5 is different story though but that's a understanding between us

What's the difference between a 2 and 3, I mean they are so close to be the same eh?

but how is that not imposing yourself on someone else's home life?
that's very intrusive and inconsiderate to their normal routine.

I'm sorry I wouldn't want to disrupt that flow in anyone else's house, and i wouldn't expect anyone to suggest that i do that for them...

i'm funny like that, i never want to be a burden on anyone....if i'm doing too much, i'm ghost....so i don't have it in me anymore to just let nigaz stay t my spot....

i was like that when i was younger, but i learned you can't do that shit...so i'm done..it's removed from my being.....

if i'm a peice of shit for it, then fuck it, i'll just be a piece of shit....ain't gonna change my mind in the least.....

nigga just gonna have to be mad....he'll get over it...or not....

Man nothing wrong wit your thoughts breh.

Most ppl not wired like that, they don't care if you got x,y,z,a,b,c living in your house, they'll still try and find a way to crash.

Back