Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

I didn't like how you called my mama a bitch, even though she is a bitch, I didn't expect to hear it out of your mouth. Yes I appreciated you coming with me on my trip, I must admit, I did not have money and I was hoping that you would fit the bill for me, I felt ashamed to ask you for money, I already know you look down on me, whenever we go out to eat, I try and go to places where there are deals, 2 for 20.00, all you can eat before 8:00p.m. on Tuesdays, I really feel bad that I am broke, but I thought you would never look at me as a broke guy, that's what I loved about you. You didn't mind paying for our food and the movies, now that I know that it deeply sadden you to do these things, I feel bad for wasting your time.

I was hoping my raise at Target kicked in like my manager told me it would after my 6 month probation period ended, I am still fighting for the raise, it's only a 10 cents, but I am hoping to show improvement by getting this raise so that I can show you that I have ambition and that I can be the man that you would like me to be.

I would like to work this out with you, we can discuss the matters over dinner this weekend, could you pay though? again, I'm working on my raise, the manager told me that it may appear on my next pay check. Can you take me to the taco spot that you like and we can hash things out

Love you Bunny

I didn't like how you called my mama a bitch, even though she is a bitch, I didn't expect to hear it out of your mouth. Yes I appreciated you coming with me on my trip, I must admit, I did not have money and I was hoping that you would fit the bill for me, I felt ashamed to ask you for money, I already know you look down on me, whenever we go out to eat, I try and go to places where there are deals, 2 for 20.00, all you can eat before 8:00p.m. on Tuesdays, I really feel bad that I am broke, but I thought you would never look at me as a broke guy, that's what I loved about you. You didn't mind paying for our food and the movies, now that I know that it deeply sadden you to do these things, I feel bad for wasting your time.

I was hoping my raise at Target kicked in like my manager told me it would after my 6 month probation period ended, I am still fighting for the raise, it's only a 10 cents, but I am hoping to show improvement by getting this raise so that I can show you that I have ambition and that I can be the man that you would like me to be.

I would like to work this out with you, we can discuss the matters over dinner this weekend, could you pay though? again, I'm working on my raise, the manager told me that it may appear on my next pay check. Can you take me to the taco spot that you like and we can hash things out

Love you Bunny

🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

what specifically makes you feel this way?
Him saying he wanted to kill his baby momma's makes me think he's already conditioned to that kinda extreme talk in his life. Where as i don't do that shit.. At all.... It seems more common for him.. So he'll prolly not view it as extreme as I would and might get over it

Also he financially depended on you for the whole trip. A blow back from that was bound to come if it didn't sit right with you. And it was prolly signs. So he might have been expecting something from you..

So I mean, given that, and he still communicated back to you.....

Shit might be okay

I only acted that way because i was drunk. i have been nothing but kind and nice to him. I just...I... idk i had a bad night. I wish he would just forgive me

It was built up annoyance from the weekend 😫😫 he had me come with him all the way to bmore to get his truck and drive his car and i had to pay for everything!!! food etc including put gas in his car!!!

so idk on sunday instead of talking to him i just went in after he left my house

tbh im disgusted with myself. i know how to express myself in healthy ways.
Lol oh shit you said that to a Maryland nigga? He gone

i mean he said “we good love” after i sent a long heartfelt apology so im pretty sure hes done with me but ….. why not give me another chance

people make mistakes

it would take time but if i was feeling them i would. i would chalk it up to them being drunk especially if i seen them behave calmly before

look this nigga met all my friends and knows im not a BAD person. tf he came to my juneteenth cookout and said “damn yall have the best vibes” sooo whats the problem? because i got too lit?!?

Back