Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

I only acted that way because i was drunk. i have been nothing but kind and nice to him. I just...I... idk i had a bad night. I wish he would just forgive me

It was built up annoyance from the weekend 😫😫 he had me come with him all the way to bmore to get his truck and drive his car and i had to pay for everything!!! food etc including put gas in his car!!!

so idk on sunday instead of talking to him i just went in after he left my house

tbh im disgusted with myself. i know how to express myself in healthy ways.
see.....toxic and broke. This match has been adorned by black baby jesus

you're toxic radar is trash madam and I quote "IDC about neither BM I been wanting to kill them bitches anyway". I hope both you toxic niggas get together and multiply. I'll rent to both of you no worries

LMAO he was angry at me

they were innocent bystanders

So I met a guy I really liked but one day while extremely drunk i called him and his mom a bitch, said i wanted him dead, and that i was going to kill him, then said i was going to destroy his business and blow his house up butttttttt i really miss him and care for him a lot. can i fix this?

he wrote me this after the incident

View attachment 873735

and yesterday texted me “we good love” after i sent an apology

yall im sick to my stomach

pls no snarky comments

#pimpdown
#pimpindistress

1656613100962.gif
Da nerve of you..

So I met a guy I really liked but one day while extremely drunk i called him and his mom a bitch, said i wanted him dead, and that i was going to kill him, then said i was going to destroy his business and blow his house up butttttttt i really miss him and care for him a lot. can i fix this?

200.gif

Back