Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

There's a reason the saying doesn't go "crazy in the head, crazy on the phone whenever you need to call to talk about life and stuff"

Naw, it's a wrap on this one Race. Drunk or not, there's just a certain level of respect two people who are dealing with one another romantically need to have for one another. You crossed that threshold.

If it were me, there really wouldn't anything else for us to talk about after that. And it seems like he feels the same. Even as friends, that would be a no go.

You can't unring a bell. It's best you go your way and he goes his way, unfortunately.

Last edited:
So I met a guy I really liked but one day while extremely drunk i called him and his mom a bitch, said i wanted him dead, and that i was going to kill him, then said i was going to destroy his business and blow his house up butttttttt i really miss him and care for him a lot. can i fix this?

he wrote me this after the incident

View attachment 873735

and yesterday texted me “we good love” after i sent an apology

yall im sick to my stomach

pls no snarky comments

#pimpdown
#pimpindistress

200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif

Yeeaaahh...number blocked.

Disrespect my mama is automatic grounds for termination. If he even THINKS about brushing this off and continuing things...oh he a sucka.

no-ugh.gif

So I met a guy I really liked but one day while extremely drunk i called him and his mom a bitch, said i wanted him dead, and that i was going to kill him, then said i was going to destroy his business and blow his house up butttttttt i really miss him and care for him a lot. can i fix this?

he wrote me this after the incident

View attachment 873735

and yesterday texted me “we good love” after i sent an apology

yall im sick to my stomach

pls no snarky comments

#pimpdown
#pimpindistress

You need to address ur mental health n clearly need therapy.

But i would start here...

Damn. Uhhh

I guess there's a glimmer of hope considering he gave you a response that, let's be honest, he probably shouldn't have given you. Liquor or not that was foul and seems unprovoked.

I went off on an ex because she mentioned hoe and my mom in the same sentence. We don't play no games like that over here.

So I wish you well and hope it works out

That was too extreme. There's no coming back from that, and if he decide to do so then he's a sucka. You need to fix your issue, because no peaceful person is not about to deal with an individual that wild out when they're under the influence

If y'all haven't been building long... leave that brother alone. No one deserves that shit and if he lets it slide you're just gonna do it again.

Move it along, grow and do better with the next gentleman whenever that happens.

If y'all have been building long... It's his move. You're already decided. He can free himself or be doomed because doing all that drunk means subconsciously part of you is okay or straight up enjoys that kind of behaviour and you'll just do it again.

I only acted that way because i was drunk. i have been nothing but kind and nice to him. I just...I... idk i had a bad night. I wish he would just forgive me

It was built up annoyance from the weekend 😫😫 he had me come with him all the way to bmore to get his truck and drive his car and i had to pay for everything!!! food etc including put gas in his car!!!

so idk on sunday instead of talking to him i just went in after he left my house

tbh im disgusted with myself. i know how to express myself in healthy ways.

Back